For Rosa Vera

Rosa .. it is in humility that those who truly have gifts of the Holy Spirit boldly go out and prophecy, teach, heal and serve .. because you are a chosen servant to all .. and you WILL be attacked for it .. even those who are just sowing seeds are attacked, and should with humility accept that anyway, knowing they will .. so in humility we accept being abased and abused for the Name and Glory of God ..

a good example of #5 was the guy who recently claimed Jesus 2nd coming on a certain date .. that of course contradicted scripture given ..

Mat 24:36 “But of that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, nor the Son, but the Father alone.

it also troubles my heart to see the dissension between denominations .. I understand doctrinal differences are purely a matter of theo logia .. which is of mans reasoning .. but are we not all partakers of the Covenant of Faith ???
the Gospel of Salvation is a matter of Love of God with our all and neighbor as self .. this love of God encompasses keeping His commandments, believing on Jesus as the son of God, whom was crucified for the remission of sin, repentance of sin and obedience to Him .. are we not all united in this ???

Yes, we are all united in one in this in evangelizing our Lord and God Jesus the Christ... i rejoice when i hear that any minister from mine or other denominations evangelize in so many parts of the world and people convert to the truth and the Word of Christ... it is beautiful to see young and old all together in huts, or simple building, or just out in the fields listening to the Gospel of our Lord... does it matter truly if it is Catholic, Baptist, Lutheran, Evangelical...? No, as long as they are preaching the Gospel of salvation and repentance then they are bearing fruit and are blessed by God...

Mark 9:
38 “Teacher,” said John, “we saw someone driving out demons in your name and we told him to stop, because he was not one of us.”

39 “Do not stop him,” Jesus said. “For no one who does a miracle in my name can in the next moment say anything bad about me, 40 for whoever is not against us is for us. 41 Truly I tell you, anyone who gives you a cup of water in my name because you belong to the Messiah will certainly not lose their reward.

Did not Christ before there was such a thing as a 'Christian' tell us that we should not demean each other and that we should all be together in the quest of gaining souls for Him... ?

the new Prophets ..

the prophets of old were multi-purpose .. they preached, healed, prophesied, etc ..
(as pertaining to pre-Messiah arrival)..

Apostle Paul says ALL have different gifts of the HS and as such, a specific purpose within the body/church ..
(as pertaining to post-Messiah arrival)..

1Cr 12:28 And God has appointed in the church, first apostles, second prophets, third teachers, then miracles, then gifts of healings, helps, administrations, various kinds of tongues.
1Cr 12:29 All are not apostles, are they? All are not prophets, are they? All are not teachers, are they? All are not workers of miracles, are they?
1Cr 12:30 All do not have gifts of healings, do they? All do not speak with tongues, do they? All do not interpret, do they?

when God presented a NEW covenant/contract to the world, it is like He also rewrote the job descriptions within that covenant/contract of those He called His workers too .. dividing the duties into a more specified/efficient and larger structure/more involved for the administering of His corporation called "the Kingdom of God" ..

Back