for the 1,s

smellycat

Account Closed
for the 1,s

this is true i,am a 3.and it,s you who do choose.Jesus is there to give you your hope.i hope you come and beat the devil.:)

Jesus beat the devil with a big ugly stick.:D

why would Jesus say the prince of this world is coming.?also if defeated they be no more murders etc.so we know to read the good word.

SC, the devil is defeated,
that doesnt mean that he has no more sway,
just that for those of us in Christ, we are set free from the power of sin and it's consequences.
he only has the power in our lives that we allow him to.
I know you believe in Jesus,
but you do talk more about satan than you do Jesus, to me, that shows your focus is in the wrong place.
When Jesus went to the Cross, the Bible says He made a public spectacle of the devil and his demons and trampled all over them,
He had triumphed over sin, and death and the grave couldnt hold Him.
It is the same for all of us who believe, we have been given the authority to cast out demons, heal the sick and raise the dead.
Most of us are too wordly and doubting to walk in all of this,
but it is beginning to happen, we are seeing it in Florida's Lakeland revival and in China and South America, believers are pressing in and taking all that Jesus died to give them.

if there ceased to be a devil at all this world would still be just as cursed and fallem man would still murder, steal, etc.

you are right to say the devil is defeated by christ.but seeing how the majority are ruled by the devil.this is his world.we need to tell people that they need Jesus more than ever.

Back