For The Chocoholics

Dusty

Inactive
For The Chocoholics

This is for all you chocoholics! We used a 12 oz. mug in our 1000 watt microwave and it turned out great!

Now we're in trouble!

5 MINUTE CHOCOLATE MUG CAKE

4 tablespoons flour
4 tablespoons sugar
2 tablespoons baking cocoa
1 egg
3 tablespoons milk
3 tablespoons chocolate chips ( optional )
3 tablespoons oil
a small splash of vanilla extract
1 coffee mug

Add dry ingredients to mug and mix well
Add the egg and mix thoroughly.
Pour in the milk and oil and mix well.
Add the chocolate chips ( if using ) and vanilla extract, and mix again.

Put your mug into the microwave for three minutes at 1000 watts.
(vary the time just a little either way according the the wattage of your microwave ) The cake will rise over the top of the mug, but don't be alarmed.

Allow to cool and tip out onto a plate if desired.
EAT! ( This can serve 2 if you want to feel slightly more virtuous ).

Why is this the most dangerous cake recipe in the world? Because now we are only 5 minutes away from chocolate cake at any time of the day or night.

Actually a friend sent it to me and I can't say that I have tried it yet as I just might get hooked on it . Sounds too good to be true. Do you think it really works ?

I tried it!!!

Dusty, you should be arrested for contributing to the delinquentcy of chocoholics...namely me!

It was divine!:D

Oh No .... I still gotta try it . Now you really did it . Is it better that chocolate cake ? ..... I mean a big cake ? Ok you got me , I will try. I just didn't want to be hooked on it as it seemed so simple.:cool::cool:

My reason for not trying it yet .... I forget to buy the cocoa....LOL

Oh No .... I still gotta try it . Now you really did it . Is it better that chocolate cake ? ..... I mean a big cake ? Ok you got me , I will try. I just didn't want to be hooked on it as it seemed so simple.:cool::cool:

My reason for not trying it yet .... I forget to buy the cocoa....LOL

Not birthday cake or corner bakery cake, but better than grocery store bland cake, and since I can have it any time I want...sooooo goood!

I just finished my last gallon of ice cream... I was thinking it's time to try and diet...and then I found this thread, I'll let you know how it works :) .

Somebody should figure out how many calories are in this, it has to be a ton.

I've got the breakdown...if you want it PM me...I won't spoil the drooling of anyone here unless they want to know...

BTW - I'm going to try using apple sauce instead of oil to save on the fat calories...I'll let you know what happens.

Back