Forgiveness

Have you ever experienced God's forgiveness?
God does not do things part way.
He doesn't forgive to point A and then is stopped at point B.
If He makes a move nothing will stop that process.

Of course this does not mean that one has a ticket to ride the worldly train because in Him we give up our rights and take on His.

Of course this does not mean that one has a ticket to ride the worldly train because in Him we give up our rights and take on His.
I am very thankful and grateful for God's love and forgiveness, and how his mercy and grace is new every single day.

Yes, I do experienced God's Forgiveness...

Although, i think : God does stop from Point A to Point B.

Sorry people (forgive me) for being a LITERALIST, I read the LETTERS and I understood the LETTERS as it is.

And am most of the time am subsequently wrong :), because people will explain it further the INTENTION/SPIRIT.. as the SPIRIT of the law is above the LETTER of the laws...

Am not on a personal level close to God that i fully understands Him: I just read (Bible) on what He says: He does stop once we remains unforgiven to others…

Am careful to look on the classification of the thread, it is in “Thoughts for Today” : )
Hey, thoughts is to inspire others, so this is not directly addressed to the author of the OPmore of expounding the THOUGHT

Again, it is only a THOUGHT … forgive me : )

THAT IS: We need to fully forgive others, before we can experience God's forgiveness, as i understand the verses, what He said:

Matthew 6:9-15 New International Version (NIV)
9 “This, then, is how you should pray:

“‘Our Father in heaven,
hallowed be your name,
10 your kingdom come,
your will be done,
on earth as it is in heaven.
11 Give us today our daily bread.
12 And forgive us our debts,
as we also have forgiven our debtors.
13 And lead us not into temptation,[a]
but deliver us from the evil one.[b]’
14 For if you forgive other people when they sin against you, your heavenly Father will also forgive you. 15 But if you do not forgive others their sins, your Father will not forgive your sins.

Last edited:
Back