Forgotten Evangelism

Forgotten Evangelism

By the grace of God, He gave us some power..
Power to submit to Him and work for Him.

My version of evangelism is one that is often forgotten by many.
Prayer!!!!
Pray for angles to be with people, pray for bad to be removed from their life and be replaced with Good.
Pray pray pray!
Then Faith that God is all powerful and these prayers will be answered.

VERY POWERFUL STUFF!
Iv seen some big things happen to people in my own life, by simply praying things like this.
:smiley180::smiley180::smiley180:

The way I see it, the more we pray, the less grip satan has over these people.
The more faith we have in Gods work, the better it works.
God did give us some power, he gave us his Holy Spirit and the works we can do through Him are not just physical, There is a Spiritual side to evangelism, but its defiantly humble.
Like you wouldn't go up to someone that dont believe lay hands on them and pray for angles and removal of satans droids from their lives lol.

And this is about getting people ready to hear it by utilizing one of the most powerful tools we have..
It is forgotten alot, but its a very important part.

They call it darkness for a reason, they cant see the light..
Like I said, many people forget about the Spiritual side of it.
Many people have demons following them, bad things following them and bad all around them.
Sometimes we need to dig a little deeper to reach them.

The light shines in the darkness, but the darkness has not understood it. (John 1:5)

God shines even in the darkest heart .. that heart may not understand this light that is shining .. but this much is certain .. God never gives up .

John 3:16 (The Message)

16-18"This is how much God loved the world: He gave his Son, his one and only Son. And this is why: so that no one need be destroyed; by believing in him, anyone can have a whole and lasting life. God didn't go to all the trouble of sending his Son merely to point an accusing finger, telling the world how bad it was. He came to help, to put the world right again. Anyone who trusts in him is acquitted; anyone who refuses to trust him has long since been under the death sentence without knowing it. And why? Because of that person's failure to believe in the one-of-a-kind Son of God when introduced to him.

Whats that got to do with Spiritual badness surrounding people your trying to reach??

In fact, whats anything you say got to do with the power of prayer I am talking about???

Whats that got to do with Spiritual badness surrounding people your trying to reach??

In fact, whats anything you say got to do with the power of prayer I am talking about.

They already have light in them . because the light shines in the darkness . they just don't get it . you just need to pray the darkness is cleared away from their mind and heart to see it . Jesus does the rest ..

God so loved the world in giving up His only Son .. so He certainly will not give up on anyone . trust Him on that .

Well I stand by everything I have said.

Please people use prayer, its very powerful.
God wants to use us, Hes made that clear, so be used and be used to the best of your advantage, including strong prayers for the people your trying to reach.

It is man, sorry if I got a little snappy.. I just felt like you was discrediting prayer for a min.
But I get what you mean now...
I just want people to remember that prayer is also powerful and to keep utilizing it, even in Evangelism

Yeah totally . without God involved .. what do we think we are doing anyway?

Prayer is the key and it is said : I was looking where it says , the prayers of the righteous availeth much but coudn't find the passage.

James 5:16
16Therefore confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous man is powerful and effective.

I have to say that a forgotten evangelism is to the gay community , transvestites and cross dressers . These are definately very hurting peoples and have turned to sin . There are not many people who want to go to these areas and we have to open our eyes to these precious peoples . The reason I say that is , I am invoved with a minister and his wife , doing prayers walks in this community and Christians do not see the need or are not burdened for these people . But these are sinners and Jesus loves sinners and He would be right in the midst.

Back