Forum upgrade DONE

Switched to the water back ground and it is better. I do like the water scene in the message board on the home page. ; ) I guess bottom line is what ever you pick we shall get used to it.
Blessings and thank you again
Jim

What? I don't see anything that indicates there are any themes to choose from. I would love to be able to change from this default theme.

What? I don't see anything that indicates there are any themes to choose from. I would love to be able to change from this default theme.
Bottom left hand corner it should say style chooser, select one of those.

Looks to available only to mods :( At the very very bottom of the screen there's a link to community rules, to the left of it is supposed to be "Style Chooser" but it's not there for non-mods... I've chosen all styles and they're all identical... no diff at all that I can tell.

Looks to available only to mods :( At the very very bottom of the screen there's a link to community rules, to the left of it is supposed to be "Style Chooser" but it's not there for non-mods... I've chosen all styles and they're all identical... no diff at all that I can tell.
I'm double checking on the permission levels of changing the theme.
I'm sure I was able to change between Agile and Default when I was a general member.

I would never be the wiser had I not seen Fish Catcher Jim's post about the various themes, and he isn't a mod. It really made me curious!

Back