Found new church

I've been thinking about attending a different church for a while now. My friend that takes me (I have no license) also has wanted to change churches for different reasons. So we have worshipped at this church for the past few weeks and it has been a wonderful experience. I really feel God leading me to these people, and I look forward to serving in any capacity they need. The pastor has ideas on different ways of ministering to the local area. I'm excited, tonight's Bible study was excellent, so I'm just praising God for His goodness in leading us there. God bless

I've been thinking about attending a different church for a while now. My friend that takes me (I have no license) also has wanted to change churches for different reasons. So we have worshipped at this church for the past few weeks and it has been a wonderful experience. I really feel God leading me to these people, and I look forward to serving in any capacity they need. The pastor has ideas on different ways of ministering to the local area. I'm excited, tonight's Bible study was excellent, so I'm just praising God for His goodness in leading us there. God bless
sounds like your at the right place

Hello drequeen;

How are you doing with worshiping at your new Church, Bible study and new Pastor?

We've kept you in prayer with you and your new Church.

God bless you, drequeen.
sounds like your at the right place
Things are great. The Sunday School hour is good, the preacher teaches it and we have fairly robust discussion. The preaching service is good; our preacher seems truly led by the Spirit. It's not a typical Baptist service, he's not afraid to mix things up a little. We've been in Revelation on Wed night. Tough stuff. I joined a couple months ago. Thanks so much guys, I'll try to keep in touch a little better.

Don't get me wrong, there are a few things that I'm not exactly happy with. Nothing major. Obviously there is no perfect Church. I just want to be where God wants me and where I can be used.

Back