Four Horseman Of Revelation

Four Horseman Of Revelation

Revelation 6:2- And I saw, and behold a white horse; and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer

Revelation 6:4- And there went out another horse that was red: and power was given to him that sat thereon to take peace from the earth, and that they should kill one another: and there was given unto him a great sword.

Revelation 6:5- And when he opened the third seal, I heard the third beast say, Come and see. And I beheld, and lo a black horse; and he that sat on him had a pair of balances in his hand.

Revelation 6:8- And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the forth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

To you, what do you think the Four Horseman of Revelation are or will be?

Hi EndTimeZSouljah

I think that Matt 24 gives a parallel to Revelation 6.

And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you. 5 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.[white horse] 6 And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet . 7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom [red horse]: and there shall be famines [black horse], and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places [pale horse]. 8 All these are the beginning of sorrows.

Following this, the 5th seal of Rev 6:9 continues with the martyrdom of the end-time saints, which is what Matt 24:9 continues with. "Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake."

paul talked about this with jews who were saying we sin to bring the Lord to people.and paul answered them,read it.

Back