Fowls Of The Air Come To Devour What Is Sown= Evil Words Of The Mouth...

Our Lord sends out His people to speak His words of life and spirit. He sends out His “angels”….messengers…the true sayings of God….to the ears of all within the churches. Men will speak His words by repeating what they hear the Spirit of Truth ( the Breath of Truth) saying and we are to hear what the Spirit is saying and overcome. We are to hear and overcome.

Some will be full of wrath by what they will hear. They are to hear and overcome and with meekness receive the engrafted Word.

We are to overcome and not let wrath rule over our mouths….trampling down what we hear and doing despite the breath of grace that speaks for their own good. But, instead, we are to be quick to hear and slow to speak….slow to wrath. Don’t let the “fowls of the air” ….that is, evil words come flying out of the mouth….to devour what is sown within the heart. Fowls of the air = words. Think what “Twitter” represents.

Luke 8:4-5 KJV
(4) And when much people were gathered together, and were come to him out of every city, he spake by a parable:
(5) A sower went out to sow his seed: and as he sowed, some fell by the way side; and it was trodden down, and the fowls of the air devoured it.

Let us hear and believe and be saved instead of giving in to our wrath and speaking evil words because of the pride within us.

Luke 8:11-12 KJV
(11) Now the parable is this: The seed is the word of God.
(12) Those by the way side are they that hear; then cometh the devil, and taketh away the word out of their hearts, lest they should believe and be saved.

The Word of God comes forth out of the mouth of those who speaks with the Spirit. Some will reject Him and will not receive His words.

John 12:47-48 KJV
(47) And if any man hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world.
(48) He that rejecteth me, and receiveth not my words, hath one that judgeth him: the word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day.

For we shall be judged by our own words in response to His words if we contend against the Word of God….the Seed. As He hears, He judges and His judgment is just.

Revelation 19:13-18 KJV
(13) And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.
(14) And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.
(15) And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.
(16) And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.

All who will speak evil words (the “fowls” that fly in the midst of “heaven”…the air in which words travel to our ears) shall be judged by their own words. What comes out of the mouth is what defiles the "man". What evil "tweets" will continuously come out of the mouths of those who will reject His words?

(17) And I saw an angel standing in the sun; and he cried with a loud voice, saying to all the fowls that fly in the midst of heaven, Come and gather yourselves together unto the supper of the great God;

(18) That ye may eat the flesh of kings, and the flesh of captains, and the flesh of mighty men, and the flesh of horses, and of them that sit on them, and the flesh of all men, both free and bond, both small and great.

They defile the flesh….for they speak evil of dignities that will come to speak the revealed Word of God to them. They will speak evil (fowls of the air) against what they will hear (the things they know not) thereby “corrupting” themselves….decaying, ruining, perishing, defiling the flesh of their own mortal bodies…. until they are removed from this earth so that their spirit may be saved. They will have gone in the way of Cain slaying their brothers with an evil tongue by disputing in evil against what they will hear as they “talk in the field”.

Jude 1:8-11 KJV
(8) Likewise also these filthy dreamers defile the flesh, despise dominion, and speak evil of dignities.
(9) Yet Michael the archangel, when contending with the devil he disputed about the body of Moses, durst not bring against him a railing accusation, but said, The Lord rebuke thee.
(10) But these speak evil of those things which they know not: but what they know naturally, as brute beasts, in those things they corrupt themselves.
(11) Woe unto them! for they have gone in the way of Cain, and ran greedily after the error of Balaam for reward, and perished in the gainsaying of Core.

John 5:30 KJV

(30) I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me.

Hi Silk! Peace unto you. Thank you for reading, my sister.

I don’t take delight in any one perishing. We are all lost…that is, perishing….for there is none righteous…no, not one. I definitely put myself right there as well . I am a sinner. We all have to acknowledge this. We have all gone out of the Way and have all together become unprofitable. We are ALL "lost"....which means "perishing". The mortal body is perishing away to the grave as we speak.

Romans 3:9-19 KJV
(9) What then? are we better than they? No, in no wise: for we have before proved both Jews and Gentiles, that they are all under sin;
(10) As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one:
(11) There is none that understandeth, there is none that seeketh after God.
(12) They are all gone out of the way, they are together become unprofitable; there is none that doeth good, no, not one.

Death and life are in the power of the tongue. Yet, many have used their tongue for deceit and have led many astray unto the destruction of the flesh....death. Their throats are an open tomb for many handle the Word of God deceitfully for unjust gain.

The life of Jesus is not being manifested in our flesh in the here and now because of the deceptions of religious-sounding men who lead MANY to the grave. They lead many into their denominations of envy and strife and hatred of one another which destroys the mortal body so that the spirit is saved. Those who will sow after the flesh reap corruption (decay) in the mortal flesh. We are all perishing away to the grave because many are being led away from living after the Spirit into living after the lusts of men who live in envy and strife and hatred of one another.

The MANY who are bogged down in such things are to be delivered from the graves of men by the preaching of our Lord Jesus Christ who comes to give us an understanding so that we may know Him who is True. This is “eternal life”…knowing God ( who is love) and His Son Jesus. Let God be true and every man a liar. His words are Truth over man’s words who wrest the Scriptures to their own destruction of the flesh. No flesh is being saved because of what men are preaching today.

We are to hear and DO what He says so that His life within us shall be manifested in our mortal bodies and will be able to display His glory to this dark world. The Son of man shines from the “east” (the rising of Light within our hearts by the hearing of His knowledge of the Truth) unto the “west”….the putting on Christ in our mortal bodies. “West” = “sinking into”.

We "sink into Christ…putting His life on in our mortal bodies for all to see in the here and now. His life shines from the inner heart to the outward mortal body…the coming of the Son of man (the appearing of the life of Jesus in our mortal flesh) is truly visible for all to see. We are to hold forth that Word of Life for the world to see…shining as the stars of heaven.

But right now, the followers of “Judas” come with the flattering lips….the kiss of death…to take the Son of man from appearing in our mortal flesh. No flesh is being saved right now for they deny that Jesus is come in the flesh…in the mortal body. His life is supposed to shine outwardly from the inward...Christ IN us. Many are keeping company with them....keeping their covenant with death....their agreement with the grave. They come speaking flattering things (being betrayed with a “kiss”) all for the covetousness (30 pieces of silver) within their hearts. A whole MULTITUDE have come and prevented the life of Jesus from appearing in the here and now. But those who KNOW these things are not to single any one out by name and cut off the ear (that is, their hearing) of those who may be listening…as Simon Peter cut off the right ear of Malchus.

(13) Their throat is an open sepulchre; with their tongues they have used deceit; the poison of asps is under their lips:
(14) Whose mouth is full of cursing and bitterness:
(15) Their feet are swift to shed blood:
(16) Destruction and misery are in their ways:
(17) And the way of peace have they not known:
(18) There is no fear of God before their eyes.
(19) Now we know that what things soever the law saith, it saith to them who are under the law: that every mouth may be stopped, and all the world may become guilty before God.

Those who are sent by Him to preach the Word are to take heed to themselves. Timothy was to take heed unto himself and unto the teaching and continue in them…for in doing so, he would save both himself and those that hear him. Those sent by Him are to give public attendance to reading and exhortation….to doctrine…..and let no one despise their “youth”…the newness of the things that people will hear from the Scripture of Truth. If we come rendering evil for evil, then no one will listen.

1 Timothy 4:13-16 KJV
(13) Till I come, give attendance to reading, to exhortation, to doctrine.
(14) Neglect not the gift that is in thee, which was given thee by prophecy, with the laying on of the hands of the presbytery.
(15) Meditate upon these things; give thyself wholly to them; that thy profiting may appear to all.
(16) Take heed unto thyself, and unto the doctrine; continue in them: for in doing this thou shalt both save thyself, and them that hear thee.

We are to blow the “trumpet”….warning those who will hear…not to speak evil of what they hear. This is serious business for those preaching the Word of Truth. There is no “peace and safety” in speaking boldly against what one will hear. This is why it is dire to get across that we shall be judged by our own words….and if the speakers of the Truth forget to warn those who will speak evil, then the preachers of the Word of Truth are to answer for the blood of those who perish who were not warned about their evil contentions.

Ezekiel 33:7-20 KJV
(7) So thou, O son of man, I have set thee a watchman unto the house of Israel; therefore thou shalt hear the word at my mouth, and warn them from me.
(8) When I say unto the wicked, O wicked man, thou shalt surely die; if thou dost not speak to warn the wicked from his way, that wicked man shall die in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at thine hand.

The wicked (those who call themselves "Christians"...followers of Christ... are supposed to have love for each other) are warned to turn from their evil ways….evil speaking and bad behavior towards the revealing of the Truth and the evil that will be displayed towards those who will preach it. We die from this earth if we do not turn from our evil ways. We die in our sins. The mortal body dies from this earth so that the spirit may be saved.
(9) Nevertheless, if thou warn the wicked of his way to turn from it; if he do not turn from his way, he shall die in his iniquity; but thou hast delivered thy soul.
(10) Therefore, O thou son of man, speak unto the house of Israel; Thus ye speak, saying, If our transgressions and our sins be upon us, and we pine away in them, how should we then live?

Our Lord has no pleasure in the death of the wicked but that all should come to repentance (changing the mind) to the acknowledging of the Truth. His sent speakers are also NOT to take pleasure in the death of the wicked….but are to WARN them…and hoping God shall give them repentance to the acknowledging of the Truth.

We are to turn from our evil ways and LIVE…in the here and now. We are ALL perishing away to the grave because of our evil ways….and we are to hear and acknowledge Him and not contend in our wickedness.

(11) Say unto them, As I live, saith the Lord GOD, I have no pleasure in the death of the wicked; but that the wicked turn from his way and live: turn ye, turn ye from your evil ways; for why will ye die, O house of Israel?
(12) Therefore, thou son of man, say unto the children of thy people, The righteousness of the righteous shall not deliver him in the day of his transgression: as for the wickedness of the wicked, he shall not fall thereby in the day that he turneth from his wickedness; neither shall the righteous be able to live for his righteousness in the day that he sinneth.
(13) When I shall say to the righteous, that he shall surely live; if he trust to his own righteousness, and commit iniquity, all his righteousnesses shall not be remembered; but for his iniquity that he hath committed, he shall die for it.
(14) Again, when I say unto the wicked, Thou shalt surely die; if he turn from his sin, and do that which is lawful and right;
(15) If the wicked restore the pledge, give again that he had robbed, walk in the statutes of life, without committing iniquity; he shall surely live, he shall not die.
(16) None of his sins that he hath committed shall be mentioned unto him: he hath done that which is lawful and right; he shall surely live.
(17) Yet the children of thy people say, The way of the Lord is not equal: but as for them, their way is not equal.
(18) When the righteous turneth from his righteousness, and committeth iniquity, he shall even die thereby.
(19) But if the wicked turn from his wickedness, and do that which is lawful and right, he shall live thereby.
(20) Yet ye say, The way of the Lord is not equal. O ye house of Israel, I will judge you every one after his ways.

We are to warn those that are unruly: quench not the Spirit….the Breath that will speak His words of life and spirit to our ears. We are to embrace…receive…what we will hear. We are to be filled with what the Spirit is saying and not with the wine of wrath.

Despise not the prophesying…..the interpretations of the Bible by the Spirit that speaks of what is to come. Some will despise in their unbelief what they will hear. We are counseled to overcome our wrath and not speak out in it. Give not a place for the devil in our wrath. We are to sin not….that is, speak evil of what we hear. Let not the sun go down…forgetting to let brotherly love continue.

1 Thessalonians 5:14-23 KJV
(14) Now we exhort you, brethren, warn them that are unruly, comfort the feebleminded, support the weak, be patient toward all men.
(15) See that none render evil for evil unto any man; but ever follow that which is good, both among yourselves, and to all men.

We are to rejoice at what we hear and depise it not.
(16) Rejoice evermore.
(17) Pray without ceasing.
(18) In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.
(19) Quench not the Spirit.

(20) Despise not prophesyings.
(21) Prove all things; hold fast that which is good.
(22) Abstain from all appearance of evil.

If we would behave towards what we will hear, the very God of peace shall sanctify us wholly. We shall be preserved blameless (breath...spirit...soul and mortal body) unto the presence of our Lord Jesus Christ who speaks His living words to our ears via those who will be sent out to speak with the Spirit of Truth. We are to “entertain strangers”…being hospitable to them…..for they just might be the ones sent out in the authority of the Lord. Let us not be found "sleeping" by forgetting to let brotherly love continue at all time.

(23) And the very God of peace sanctify you wholly; and I pray God your whole spirit and soul and body be preserved blameless unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.

If we hear His words today, we are to act with patient continuance in well doing….as those who will hear and believe seek “eternal life”…in the here and now. He will render to every man according to his deeds. We are to be quick to hear, slow to speak....slow to wrath....for the wrath of man works not the righteousness of God. Let not our deeds be motivated by our wrath when we do not agree with what is said. let our "no" be "no and our "yes" be "yes"...for everything else that will come out of our mouths is evil.

Romans 2:6-8 KJV
(6) Who will render to every man according to his deeds:

(7) To them who by patient continuance in well doing seek for glory and honour and immortality, eternal life:
(8) But unto them that are contentious, and do not obey the truth, but obey unrighteousness, indignation and wrath,

Thank you very much to you and any one who may be reading for your patience. I know these are very long posts.

They are indeed, long posts. And to me, somewhat, confusing. God gave all humanity, from Adam on down, immortal souls. He does not take back His gifts. The cost of Adam and Eve's disobedience to God was death of the flesh, only. Like you, I detest misleaders. Do you feel you are lost? Do you think a Forum, full of people who have accepted Christ into their hearts are lost? I'm curious...

PS - Perhaps you could have a word with some of the self-righteous pharisees I see peeking behind posts, given how you feel no one is righteous.

PPS - And Shalom/Peace to you, too. May God's grace always light your way. And may pride never blind you.

Hi Silk. Thank you for your peace. God bless you!

I try not to be confusing. I am not a good, concise writer.

Here are some thoughts to consider. (sorry for the length again):

We lose our mortal bodies because of sin. The wages of sin is death….death of the mortal body. “Sin” is the missing of the mark so as not to share in the prize. "Sin" is the evil that comes out of our mouths. The “mark” is to have love for one another….the “new commandment” of Jesus. The “prize” that is lost is His life appearing in our mortal flesh in the here and now.

God is not mocked. That which we sow, we reap. We are “lost”….which really means “perishing” …in our mortal bodies when we do not do His commandment to have true love for one another. We can say we know God but if we do not do His commandment then our mortal bodies are perishing away to the grave. Many set aside the commandment of God in order to keep the traditions of men which only lead us astray from His commandment and so many are being destroyed.

When we live according to our lusts…envy, strife, divisions and hatred of one another….we reap decay of the mortal flesh… and eventually death of the mortal body. We are already “dead” because of sin. We suffer loss (the death of the mortal body), but our spirits are saved. We suffer loss because then we do not share in the “prize”….His LIFE appearing our mortal bodies in the here and now. Sin…evil speaking…has the power to put us in the grave….the power of the air…and we have all sinned. The mortal body is dead because of sin. We are deceived into misusing the mouth for evil.

But our Lord came so that we may have remission of past sins and so be able to live according to the Spirit. “Spirit” means “breath”….and so we must focus on what comes out of the mouth. What comes out of the mouth comes from what abides in the heart. We speak by the overflowing of what is in the heart. A “spirit” or breath may be unclean when we speak out of wrath and evil within the heart. The unclean “spirit” is an unclean breath that is exhaled in wrath and the tongue forms evil words which expresses into the air what is in the heart. Death and life are in the power of the tongue….the “weaker vessel”. What comes out of the mouth defiles the whole mortal body and puts us eventually in the grave.

God is a Spirit (Breath). If His Spirit (Breath) abides in us, then we have the power to become the Sons of God so that everything that will come out of our mouths will be used for love, peace and joy…not for complaining, envy and strife. We worship God in breath and Truth by having unfeigned love for one another…and so hitting the mark and sharing in the “prize”: LIFE to the mortal body in the here and now.

We serve Him with our breath at all times guarding our tongues from speaking evil. What comes out of the mouth is what defiles the mortal body. We as followers of Christ are to refrain our tongues from evil and our lips from speaking “guile”…fraud….handling the Word of God deceitfully. If we do not do these things, then we have believed in vain and our mortal bodies perish. We can say we know Christ but if we do not do His commandment, then our mortal bodies perish…suffering loss.

1 Peter 3:10-11 KJV
(10) For he that will love life, and see good days, let him refrain his tongue from evil, and his lips that they speak no guile:
(11) Let him eschew evil, and do good; let him seek peace, and ensue it.

If we truly do His Word….His Saying: to have love for one another…then we are making His Word flesh. His Word endures….and so our mortal bodies shall endure with His appearing life in the here and now. He came into this world so that we might have life in the here and now. He did not come to take us out of the world but to keep us from its evil. We are to LIVE in the here and now into the coming Age when this earth shall be the home of righteousness…..when all of the kingdoms of this world become His. We shall live to see this…seeing His salvation. We shall participate with Him in bringing this upon the whole world.

Romans 8:10-13 KJV
(10) And if Christ be in you, the body is dead because of sin; but the Spirit is life because of righteousness.
(11) But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you.
(12) Therefore, brethren, we are debtors, not to the flesh, to live after the flesh.
(13) For if ye live after the flesh, ye shall die: but if ye through the Spirit do mortify the deeds of the body, ye shall live.

But currently there are those who have entered in among us…not sparing the flock. They have not fed the church the Truth of God but only themselves as they suppose that gain is godliness.

Acts 20:28-35 KJV

(28) Take heed therefore unto yourselves, and to all the flock, over the which the Holy Ghost hath made you overseers, to feed the church of God, which he hath purchased with his own blood.
(29) For I know this, that after my departing shall grievous wolves enter in among you, not sparing the flock.

Even among ourselves men have arose (think of “Judas” here)….speaking “perverse things”…that is, “distorting” things so that they may draw away many after them. They have come teaching things for “filthy lucre” and so lead many astray from having love for one another and now many are “missing the mark” and not sharing in the “prize”…the life of Jesus appearing in the mortal flesh in the here and now. They come with a “kiss”….flattering lips…speaking “perverse things” and so prevent the life of Jesus from appearing. They lie in wait for the blood of the innocent.

(30) Also of your own selves shall men arise, speaking perverse things, to draw away disciples after them.
(31) Therefore watch, and remember, that by the space of three years I ceased not to warn every one night and day with tears.

The inheritance is “eternal life”…life into the coming Age...in the here and now. If we keep company with those who call themselves “brothers” but are covetous then we are attached to a “dead body”. We have been defiled by walking over the “graves” of men who use their tongues for deceit (flattery) and so lead us away from having love for one another. Many are not aware of this (being defiled by those that use their mouths as an open grave) and suffer all of the world’s evils as they perish away to the grave. Few find THE life while MANY have gone the broad way of destruction….destruction of the mortal body. Their spirits are saved but they have suffered loss….not sharing in the prize: LIFE.
(32) And now, brethren, I commend you to God, and to the word of his grace, which is able to build you up, and to give you an inheritance among all them which are sanctified.

As Paul said “I have coveted no man's silver, or gold, or apparel.” This is what is now going on in all assemblies by men who hide their covetousness with good words and fair speeches.
(33) I have coveted no man's silver, or gold, or apparel.
(34) Yea, ye yourselves know, that these hands have ministered unto my necessities, and to them that were with me.
(35) I have shewed you all things, how that so labouring ye ought to support the weak, and to remember the words of the Lord Jesus, how he said, It is more blessed to give than to receive.

This is why they lie in wait for blood. They prevent the life of Jesus from appearing in the flesh of their hearers as their hearers and followers are led away from having love for one another and to the destruction of the mortal flesh. MANY are being destroyed because of the flattering tongue of men who preach things they ought not be…and MANY are not aware of why this is happening.

Paul said he was pure from the blood of all men for he did not shun to declare unto us all of the counsel of God. Saul did things against the church in ignorance of the Truth but was shown God's abundant grace. That same abundant grace will be showed to those who deceitfully persecute the church today. We are to renounce the hidden things of dishonesty.

Acts 20:26-27 KJV
(26) Wherefore I take you to record this day, that I am pure from the blood of all men.
(27) For I have not shunned to declare unto you all the counsel of God.

The “soul” is the thoughts and intents of the heart that are ever present. We live and act out of our own thoughts and ways in a consistent pattern. We are to lose our “life”…which really should be translated “soul” here …..in order to save it. The “soul” is our thoughts and ways that we are to lose in order to gain His thoughts and ways…His soul.

Luke 17:33 KJV (33) Whosoever shall seek to save his life shall lose it; and whosoever shall lose his life shall preserve it.

Like Paul/Saul, we are to count all of our own religious ideas....thoughts and ways...as a loss for the excellency of the knowledge of Christ Jesus our Lord. Paul suffered the loss of all those religious things so that he may win Christ.

Philippians 3:6-9 KJV
(6) Concerning zeal, persecuting the church; touching the righteousness which is in the law, blameless.
(7) But what things were gain to me, those I counted loss for Christ.

(8) Yea doubtless, and I count all things but loss for the excellency of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord: for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and do count them but dung, that I may win Christ,
(9) And be found in him, not having mine own righteousness, which is of the law, but that which is through the faith of Christ, the righteousness which is of God by faith:

The wicked shall not prolong his days. The expectation of the wicked (their thoughts and intents…the soul) shall perish. The soul shall die.

Proverbs 10:27-32 KJV
(27) The fear of the LORD prolongeth days: but the years of the wicked shall be shortened.
(28) The hope of the righteous shall be gladness: but the expectation of the wicked shall perish.
(29) The way of the LORD is strength to the upright: but destruction shall be to the workers of iniquity.
(30) The righteous shall never be removed: but the wicked shall not inhabit the earth.
(31) The mouth of the just bringeth forth wisdom: but the froward tongue shall be cut out.
(32) The lips of the righteous know what is acceptable: but the mouth of the wicked speaketh frowardness.

The righteous shall be recompensed in the earth….much more the wicked and the sinner. The wicked and the sinner shall die…so that the spirit may be saved....for the spirit shall go back to God who gave it. The "soul" is lost...for all of their expectations will have died with the mortal body.

Proverbs 11:30-31 KJV
(30) The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life; and he that winneth souls is wise.
(31) Behold, the righteous shall be recompensed in the earth: much more the wicked and the sinner.

We are to remember our Creator in the days of our youth…..before the evil days come. We are to remember and do His commandments for that is the "whole" of man. The “whole”= mortal body, soul and spirit. If we do not do His commandments, our bodies perish away to the grave. We are "lost"...perishing...as the mortal body decays away to its final resting place.

Ecclesiastes 12:1-7 KJV
(1) Remember now thy Creator in the days of thy youth, while the evil days come not, nor the years draw nigh, when thou shalt say, I have no pleasure in them;

Our bodies perish….aging away to the grave if we forget to do His commandments.. The “clouds” return after the rain….we become forgetful.

(2) While the sun, or the light, or the moon, or the stars, be not darkened, nor the clouds return after the rain:

The “keepers of the house” shall tremble. The “house” is the mortal body. The “keepers” are the hands that shake in the aging of the aged…the perishing…the “lost” . The “strong men” are the legs that bow themselves with aging. The “grinders” are the teeth that become few with aging…perishing. The “windows” are the eyes that dim with aging….perishing.

IF we remember Him and do His commandments, these things will not come near to our “house” as His life shall appear in our mortal flesh and we have quality of life and health in ALL of our days.

(3) In the day when the keepers of the house shall tremble, and the strong men shall bow themselves, and the grinders cease because they are few, and those that look out of the windows be darkened,
(4) And the doors shall be shut in the streets, when the sound of the grinding is low, and he shall rise up at the voice of the bird, and all the daughters of musick shall be brought low;
(5) Also when they shall be afraid of that which is high, and fears shall be in the way, and the almond tree shall flourish, and the grasshopper shall be a burden, and desire shall fail: because man goeth to his long home, and the mourners go about the streets:

All these things are parables about how the mortal body perishes away to the grave if we do not remember and do His commandments. The tongue and mouth will never speak again when we return to the dust of the earth from which we were taken from. The gift of speech is from God so that we may preach His Word to others.

(6) Or ever the silver cord be loosed, or the golden bowl be broken, or the pitcher be broken at the fountain, or the wheel broken at the cistern.

The flesh is destroyed….perishing away…aging…..so that the spirit may be saved. The spirit returns unto God who gave it.

(7) Then shall the dust return to the earth as it was: and the spirit shall return unto God who gave it.

The "house" is the mortal body...His Temple...His tabernacle. We are to keep the Passover at all times so that the the "destroyer" will not come into our houses to smite us. The destroyer destroys the flesh so that the spirit may be save. We shall not perish but have THE life of Jesus in the here and now if we keep His Word. We are to cleanse our hands (the two door posts) and purify our hearts (the lintel) with the blood of Jesus who died for our sins. We are to keep the door of our mouths from sin keeping ....keeping the feast with unleavened bread of truth and sincerity and not keeping company with the covetous who only lead us astray from His righteousness.

Exodus 12:22-27 KJV
(22) And ye shall take a bunch of hyssop, and dip it in the blood that is in the bason, and strike the lintel and the two side posts with the blood that is in the bason; and none of you shall go out at the door of his house until the morning.
(23) For the LORD will pass through to smite the Egyptians; and when he seeth the blood upon the lintel, and on the two side posts, the LORD will pass over the door, and will not suffer the destroyer to come in unto your houses to smite you.
(24) And ye shall observe this thing for an ordinance to thee and to thy sons for ever.
(25) And it shall come to pass, when ye be come to the land which the LORD will give you, according as he hath promised, that ye shall keep this service.
(26) And it shall come to pass, when your children shall say unto you, What mean ye by this service?
(27) That ye shall say, It is the sacrifice of the LORD'S passover, who passed over the houses of the children of Israel in Egypt, when he smote the Egyptians, and delivered our houses. And the people bowed the head and worshipped.

You do realize that you can sin in thought without saying a word, right? Do you read what you type? I can't say I disagree with different parts of your posts but I have deep reservations on your conclusions. The least important part of Christ's message is saving flesh - it's saving souls. By that I mean that Christ gives us the means to return to God. The only way.

Our Lord sends out His people to speak His words of life and spirit. He sends out His “angels”….messengers…the true sayings of God….to the ears of all within the churches. Men will speak His words by repeating what they hear the Spirit of Truth ( the Breath of Truth) saying and we are to hear what the Spirit is saying and overcome. We are to hear and overcome.

Some will be full of wrath by what they will hear. They are to hear and overcome and with meekness receive the engrafted Word.

Although I agree with a great deal of what you are teaching and greatly admire your ability to see the spirit of the word I must disagree with the "fowl of the air" being spoken words. I base that on....

Genesis 2:19-20 And out of the ground the Lord God formed every beast of the field, and every fowl of the air; and brought them unto Adam to see what he would call them: and whatsoever Adam called every living creature, that was the name thereof. And Adam gave names to all cattle, and to the fowl of the air, and to every beast of the field; but for Adam there was not found an help meet for him.​

The question is...what are these fowl (flying creatures, fowl, insects, birds) of the air (visible heavens, sky, abode of God)? They appear to be a literal "living creature" that can or does inhabit the sky.

1. Are they flying insects (which is a reference to the spiritual hordes of locusts that plague the world)?
2. Are they literal birds or a literal creature that can be in the air...or is air the spirit? UFO's?
We know that God saved them along with Noah and they are both male and female...

Genesis 7:3 Of fowls also of the air by sevens, the male and the female; to keep seed alive upon the face of all the earth.​

We know they aren't warm and cuddly souls searching for God's Word but rather....devour the seeds/words of God to keep them from man.

Mark 4:4 And it came to pass, as he sowed, some fell by the way side, and the fowls of the air came and devoured it up.

The beasts of the field refers to various humans in the world. What then are the fowls of the air?

Thank you...both of you....for reading and your patience. I'm pressed for time this morning...will add more later if you are interested.

Fowls of the “air” (air = heaven) are words that “fly” from the mouth into the air and reach another’s hearing ear. Words spread knowledge….they keep “seed” alive upon the face of the earth. Spoken words are planted in the hearts of men. What they hear with their ears is a planted seed that will sprout and grow up and overcome all of their other ideas. Words can multiply.

The kingdom of heaven….the air where His words are spoken (where His words reign in our hearing) is planted as a seed in the hearts of men. It becomes a tree within us….it overcomes all of our previous thoughts, ideas, etc. The Word of Truth shall reign in every thought. Then, when we truly understand His words, we can then speak them to others’ ears. The “birds of the air” come and lodge in the branches thereof. We are the branches….for we will use our tongues to speak His words…the birds of heaven…. of His knowledge into the air so that others may hear….keeping seed alive upon the earth. The tongue is a branch where the words come to lodge...for we shall speak His words into the heaven (air) for others to hear.

Matthew 13:31-32 KJV
(31) Another parable put he forth unto them, saying, The kingdom of heaven is like to a grain of mustard seed, which a man took, and sowed in his field:
(32) Which indeed is the least of all seeds: but when it is grown, it is the greatest among herbs, and becometh a tree, so that the birds of the air come and lodge in the branches thereof.

As we all know, a word can be “clean” or “unclean” . Men have used their tongues to speak flattering words in order to gain riches from their hearers. But where once a flattering mouth was (Babylon), men will become full of wrath at what they hear (the Word of Truth) and change their flattering speeches and goodly words into evil things to say. Their mouths will become a cage of every unclean and hateful bird…..that is, unclean and hateful word.

Revelation 18:2-3 KJV
(2) And he cried mightily with a strong voice, saying, Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and is become the habitation of devils, and the hold of every foul spirit, and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird.
(3) For all nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, and the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth are waxed rich through the abundance of her delicacies.

I will add more later…..out of time this morning. Thank you!

Back