Free Me From The Curse

I got a prob
I seen the devil.
He hurt me.
He did enough damage. I seen it in a person. He was horrible evil, ?Lord help me

Stupid devil...

I pray that Sal may overcome any sifting that Satan would try to bring into his life (Luke 22:31). Sal is delivered from the power of Satan unto God (Acts 26:18). May Sal bind the thief from stealing, killing, or destroying in his life (John 10:10). Lord, remove Satan’s seat from Sal's region, city, and nation (Rev. 2:13). Lord, remove every synagogue of Satan from Sal's city, region, and nation (Rev. 3:9). I bind and rebuke all wrath of the devil directed against Sal's life (Rev. 12:12). Devil, Sal resists you. Flee (James 4:7). Sal is sober and vigilant against his adversary, the devil (1 Pet. 5:8). Rebuking the Enemy Satan, the Lord rebukes thee (Zech. 3:2). Let the enemy perish at Your rebuke, O Lord (Ps. 80:16). Let the enemy flee at Your rebuke, O Lord (Ps. 104:7). I rebuke all the winds and storms of the enemy sent against Sal's life (Mark 4:39). Rebuke the company of the spearmen and the multitude of the bulls until they submit (Ps. 68:30). Rebuke those that rush at Sal, and let them flee away (Isa. 17:13). Rebuke the devourer for Sal's sake (Mal. 3:11). Rebuke the horse and chariot, and let them fall into a deep sleep (Ps. 76:6). I rebuke every unclean spirit that would attempt to operate in Sal's life (Luke 9:42). O Lord, I pray this prayer in Jesus' name. All the glory belongs to You. AMEN.

Stupid devil...

I pray that Sal may overcome any sifting that Satan would try to bring into his life (Luke 22:31). Sal is delivered from the power of Satan unto God (Acts 26:18). May Sal bind the thief from stealing, killing, or destroying in his life (John 10:10). Lord, remove Satan’s seat from Sal's region, city, and nation (Rev. 2:13). Lord, remove every synagogue of Satan from Sal's city, region, and nation (Rev. 3:9). I bind and rebuke all wrath of the devil directed against Sal's life (Rev. 12:12). Devil, Sal resists you. Flee (James 4:7). Sal is sober and vigilant against his adversary, the devil (1 Pet. 5:8). Rebuking the Enemy Satan, the Lord rebukes thee (Zech. 3:2). Let the enemy perish at Your rebuke, O Lord (Ps. 80:16). Let the enemy flee at Your rebuke, O Lord (Ps. 104:7). I rebuke all the winds and storms of the enemy sent against Sal's life (Mark 4:39). Rebuke the company of the spearmen and the multitude of the bulls until they submit (Ps. 68:30). Rebuke those that rush at Sal, and let them flee away (Isa. 17:13). Rebuke the devourer for Sal's sake (Mal. 3:11). Rebuke the horse and chariot, and let them fall into a deep sleep (Ps. 76:6). I rebuke every unclean spirit that would attempt to operate in Sal's life (Luke 9:42). O Lord, I pray this prayer in Jesus' name. All the glory belongs to You. AMEN.
Thank you. I still fear fear. What a certain person did to me. I believe i've been set free. I'm no longer around him. It's crazy. I saw the devil in him. Only i understand ., but the devil manifested in him. I praise God i'n free.

He done terrible things; the last thing he did was pull a knife on me and that was nothing compared to what else he did ti me.e

I got a prob
I seen the devil.
He hurt me.
He did enough damage. I seen it in a person. He was horrible evil, ?Lord help me

Father, I pray for Sal that she be filled with great peace and comfort. May your love that passes understanding envelop her with astonishing joy. I pray for a hedge of light to surround her that blocks all evil from entering. I pray that she if filled with the freedom that comes from true faith and that your beauty guides her steps.

Sal, you are free and you are a new creation in Christ.

"Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, the new creation has come: The old has gone, the new is here!" (2Corinthians 5:17).

Your existence is in Christ now. You are free of the curse.

If you still have lingering moments from your experiences and need someone, we will pray together and work through this together. I am here for you and love you. PM me and if I am online we can pray and confess together.

May the blessings of God be upon you.

God, whose nature is ever merciful and forgiving, accept our prayer that this servant of yours, bound by the fetters of sin, may be pardoned by your loving kindness.

Holy Lord, almighty Father, everlasting God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who once and for all consigned that fallen and apostate tyrant to the flames of hell, who sent your only-begotten Son into the world to crush that roaring lion; hasten to our call for help and snatch from ruination and from the clutches of the noonday devil this human being made in your image and likeness. Strike terror, Lord, into the beast now laying waste your vineyard. Fill your servants with courage to fight manfully against that reprobate dragon, lest he despise those who put their trust in you, and say with Pharaoh of old: "I know not God, nor will I set Israel free." Let your mighty hand cast him out of your servant, Sal, so he may no longer hold captive this person whom it pleased you to make in your image, and to redeem through your Son; who lives and reigns with you, in the unityof the Holy Spirit, God, forever and ever.

Thank you Brian, Olivia and Peter. I felt not good for trying to share something that have come out in a crazy way but then i don't know how to put it. I avoided this site afraid of comments but thanks be to God. If i am at my worst you are here non-judgemental. Sorry and thanks again.

Thank you Brian, Olivia and Peter. I felt not good for trying to share something that have come out in a crazy way but then i don't know how to put it. I avoided this site afraid of comments but thanks be to God. If i am at my worst you are here non-judgemental. Sorry and thanks again.
Wow Sal ..I thought you was a guy til just now...your pretty tough and I know the Lord will heal all these pains and make new places of peace for you...

The devil is no joke, He will take you out if He can...I say remain in touch with God,pray in the spirit.

My aunt saw him too,I think satan only manifests himself...itself lol to people that are really high up in God.
But
Thats why ..almost everytime after bible study or sunday service ..she seizes... but she gets out every time bc we pray and so does she. When you accept Christ, you become a target for thr devil.

Wow Sal ..I thought you was a guy til just now...your pretty tough and I know the Lord will heal all these pains and make new places of peace for you...
My gosh why think i was a guy? I don't want to give off masculine energy. If you saw me i'm just this little thing.

Back