Free ride to heaven

Allll aboard! Welcome to the Angel plane :) Tickets are absolutely FREE. You just need to accept Jesus as Lord and savior. Today we will be going to Heaven non stop. Your pilot for today is Jesus Christ. I will be HIS co pilot. We have unlimited seating and only window seats available. How cool is that.
For your comfort we have cloud pillows for you to rest on. For dinner this evening we will be serving the Bread of life! And for drinks we will be serving "Living Water" All you can eat and all you can drink for FREE!. The tickets have already been paid for by our Perfect pilot Jesus
. HE paid for our tickets with Blood , sweat and tears. So come on everybody, let's take a ride to Paradise! O did I mention the flight attendants look like Angels!!! O wow! I'll leave the door open for ya. God Bless you all and enjoy your flight to Heaven :)
grab0002.jpg

angelplane3.jpg

SacredAngel.jpg

I'm ready. Lets go.

I was going to post a picture too, but I need to figure out how to do that from this pc :/

Actually there are some conditions.

" Only those who endure to the end.... believe in his name etc, etc..... "

The thing is many fall off and fall away..

the only ones who get a totally free ride ( nothing required). are babes and animals..

still, nice thread =)

Allll aboard! Welcome to the Angel plane :) Tickets are absolutely FREE. You just need to accept Jesus as Lord and savior. Today we will be going to Heaven non stop. Your pilot for today is Jesus Christ. I will be HIS co pilot. We have unlimited seating and only window seats available. How cool is that.
For your comfort we have cloud pillows for you to rest on. For dinner this evening we will be serving the Bread of life! And for drinks we will be serving "Living Water" All you can eat and all you can drink for FREE!. The tickets have already been paid for by our Perfect pilot Jesus
. HE paid for our tickets with Blood , sweat and tears. So come on everybody, let's take a ride to Paradise! O did I mention the flight attendants look like Angels!!! O wow! I'll leave the door open for ya. God Bless you all and enjoy your flight to Heaven :)
grab0002.jpg

angelplane3.jpg

SacredAngel.jpg

It looks like the Good Ship, Lollipop.

grab0002.jpg

angelplane3.jpg

SacredAngel.jpg

Interesting as in the Amp Bible it talks about be partakers of God's divine. But before you can do that you have to first "escape" this world. The AMP says it like this........

2Pe 1:3 For His divine power has bestowed upon us all things that [are requisite and suited] to life and godliness, through the [full, personal] knowledge of Him Who called us by and to His own glory and excellence (virtue).
2Pe 1:4 By means of these He has bestowed on us His precious and exceedingly great promises, so that through them you may escape [by flight] from the moral decay (rottenness and corruption) that is in the world because of covetousness (lust and greed), and become sharers (partakers) of the divine nature.

Back