freedom of speech

smellycat

Account Closed
freedom of speech

Jesus is the son of God,satan is below him.this is Jesus,s earth and will be back to take it back.:D:D:D.and there is nothing anybody can do to stop this.hurry up big man.

27 And this word,
Yet once more, signifieth the removing of those things that are shaken, as
of things that have been made, that those things which are not shaken may
remain.
28 Wherefore, receiving a kingdom that cannot be shaken, let us
have grace, whereby we may offer service well-pleasing to God with
reverence and awe:
29 for our God is a consuming fire.
Dear Lord please teach me what that truly means i fail so often.Yeshua of Nazareth is Lord.

There is no power that can stand against the Lord of lords, and King of kings. He will one day come in power and glory and finally put an end to evil. "Even so, come, Lord Jesus."

27 And this word,
Yet once more, signifieth the removing of those things that are shaken, as
of things that have been made, that those things which are not shaken may
remain. 28 Wherefore, receiving a kingdom that cannot be shaken, let us
have grace, whereby we may offer service well-pleasing to God with
reverence and awe: 29 for our God is a consuming fire.
Dear Lord please teach me what that truly means i fail so often.Yeshua of Nazareth is Lord.

Wounded .... Where are you finding these verses.? The Chapter.

Thanks Jon - Marc. I always like to look them up myself and sometimes " Wounded " does not put the chapter or the book .

I use E-sword, but it can't always find what I want even when I type it in correctly.
Usually when I run into that problem I simply make sure that I am using a translation that I am familiar with so the wording is the same Jon. I also find it helps me to use the spel-check on the search feature if I am not sure.

yep it's amazing :D I still use it Larry ever since you gave it to me. with 4 commentaries so it's good to compare and read opinions. and also a few dictionaries to use along with Strong's but I find strong's not the best but still a great work done and good to compare.

to search I use the one on the main bar on top with the binoculars. and all the verses appear in the small box, very great search!
it has to do with trial and error and simply checking everything out in it. it is complicated I must admit!

I'm starting to really enjoy Barne's commentaries because he comments on each verse almost and in that verse he adds definitions to words or to a group of words and comments on them and gives us meanings and not just give an opinion as some commentaries do.

Well Rams .... You are young and you say it is difficult so how do you expect me to use it when I don't have any one here to show me . Why can't you live in Ontario and be my son ?

Dusty as another ancient one can I assure you that e-sword is not hard to use. It looks as if it is going to be hard but once you use it you will love it.

If you pm me and tell me what exactly you are battling with I will try to write out a step by step guide to get you going.

Holy Spirit You are my wonderful teacher and Helper. Please help me to learn this and use it that I may study Your wonderful Word. Breath on all I do and help me to do these things in Your strength.

Thanks , son .... I do need to rely more on the Holy Spirit . He is my teacher . I think that was directed at me :)

Back