Friend didnt hug me but hugged everyone else, and hid fb post from me

I am so upset, my friend from church made a FB post about moving to my town from her neighboring town and closer to my church and where I live, and that she was looking for a roomate. I got a notification that she posted this, looked at it but later saw that the status was gone. I asked another mutual friend if she could still see the status and she said yes. And a few days earlier she had posted pretty much the same thing about wanting to move to my town only it sounded less... definite. The status she posted then hid from me said she was excited to be able to move to my town and closer to my church and that she was looking for a good roomate and not just anyone. Why would she hide that status from me??
Also, I am so upset this girl who I thought was my friend hugged everyone in my church group goodbye last night except me. She just looked at me and walked past me out he door. Why would she do this?? I feel like she doesn't like me and wanted to hug everyone except me.

You may not like what I'm going to say, but, it seems you gossip. Your story about the pastor not liking you, now this friend on FB.

Proverbs 20:19 (ISV)
Whoever goes about slandering reveals secrets; therefore do not associate with a simple babbler.​

We all must be careful with what we say.

Psalms 141:3 (ISV)
Set a guard, O LORD, over my mouth; keep watch over the door of my lips!​

You have had multiple threads started and all seems to be about problems with fellow Church members. I think the problem is not with these specific incidents. There is a deeper problem. You might best address this with your pastor or an elder at your Church.

Back