from Cheyenne, Wy Hello

from Cheyenne, Wy Hello

Hello, I have to admit, this is quite different to what I am use to. I hope I'll do ok. Well, anyway, I think I'm suppose to introduce myself here. So I will start by saying, hello, I'm Diane from Cheyenne, Wy. I'm a single mother of 2 girls, we are origanally from Nebraska. My oldest is 24 and married, and my youngest is 17.
I love the Lord with all my heart, soul, mind and strength. I'm actively taking part in the women's Ministry in my Church, but still the editor of my home Church website back in Nebraska. I'm not teaching any children right now, but I have taught Sunday School and Childrens Church for a number of years back home. Right now I'm just assisting our Nursery when I'm schedule to do so.
I enjoy singing Gospel and worship songs and am known to write them as well. Which right now, I have one that I have shared with our Nursery class and one that I sing every morning to my Lord and King.
It is so good to finally be around other believers. Thank you. Hope to get to know some of you as I get to post more.:)

Blessings to you, Diane...

Thank you for taking the time to locate our Christian Family here at CFS. Grab a cup of coffee, sit at the computer and enjoy the fellowshipping that you will find here at CFS.

Blessings to you and Welcome.:)

`

Hello Diane and a big ol' welcome to the forum, hope you stay a while and enjoy it too!
GBU Tavy

:welcome::welcome::welcome: to CFS. We are glad you decided to join us. We look forward to hearing from you.

God bless,

Godbe4me

Thank you so much, Pastor Gary. Oh! It would be ideal to sat down at the computer with a cup of my French Vanilla Cafe coffee and fellowship with all of you. However, my computer at home is not up and running, so I'm using the college computer for the time being. Hopefully with the Lord changing my income around I can once again enjoy being at my own computer. Thank you for welcoming me.

Well, it looks like it's time for me to call it a day and go home. So until we meet again soon, may God richly bless all of you for welcoming me to this site. I thank you all.

91535.gif

Back