"Frozen" song "Let It Go"

PLEASE, EVERYBODY HERE READ OR REREAD POST #22. As the title of this thread points out it is specifically the words to this song cited in post #1 and given ver batem in #22 and its conotations which is supposed to be the topic. I love the Carpenters, too, but....

If you don't want to talk about it and find it uninteresting please, there are many other threads, many. There are arent there??? Or is this the only one going on on the whole site? I didn't think that I had enough posts to post such as post #22 and I don't know how to do that here yet anyway w/o doing it as a hyperlink. Agin, thank you so much for posting the words to the song. It is just like debating the Bible. You NEED to have the WORD there and be quoting it to be of any value. There is only one completely valid opinion and it is not mine or yours. It is His. I have tried to indicate what God's is according to His Word relative to this song. If I have failed please forgive me.

Last edited:
No, we not meant to debate the bible. Just read what it says., and not pay any attention to the lies of satan.

Be sincere in your love for others...hold tight to everything that is good. Romans 12:9

The songs we mean to sing are melodies and praise (hymns) in our heart. That is why I posted the carpenters song. Let it go just dwells on evil so.. You dont need to overanalyse it, just dont listen to it if its bothering you.

Sing of GOOD things, not bad.
Sing of happy, not sad.

No, we not meant to debate the bible. Just read what it says., and not pay any attention to the lies of satan.

Be sincere in your love for others...hold tight to everything that is good. Romans 12:9

The songs we mean to sing are melodies and praise (hymns) in our heart. That is why I posted the carpenters song. Let it go just dwells on evil so.. You dont need to overanalyse it, just dont listen to it if its bothering you.

Sing of GOOD things, not bad.
Sing of happy, not sad.
Good stuff, Lanolin. Our society has been so inundated by the song and its connotations that several times I have heard it used, the phrase ,"Let it go" used recently as some new philosophy; something like that phrase from "The Lion King" warthog's philosophy of "Natuta machata" or whatever it was.

I heard a cashier throw it at a couple of customers at a store yesterday. In fact he thought it was so good he repeated it twice. Several times now, as then, I start singing/whistling the lyrics/tune to "Let it Snow" just as loud as they were or louder as I continue to walk throughout the store, several times. I keep hoping someone will ask me why I am singing that song now in the middle of summer so I can reply that that is what I think of every time I hear "Let it Go." :)

Back