Full Of Abominations!

Tuesday, August 27, 2013, 12:59 a.m. – the Lord Jesus woke me with the song “Just Are You” playing in my mind. Speak, Lord, for your servant is listening. I read Revelation 17 (ESV).

The Great Prostitute

Then one of the seven angels who had the seven bowls came and said to me, “Come, I will show you the judgment of the great prostitute who is seated on many waters, with whom the kings of the earth have committed sexual immorality, and with the wine of whose sexual immorality the dwellers on earth have become drunk.” And he carried me away in the Spirit into a wilderness, and I saw a woman sitting on a scarlet beast that was full of blasphemous names, and it had seven heads and ten horns. The woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet, and adorned with gold and jewels and pearls, holding in her hand a golden cup full of abominations and the impurities of her sexual immorality. And on her forehead was written a name of mystery: “Babylon the great, mother of prostitutes and of earth's abominations.” And I saw the woman, drunk with the blood of the saints, the blood of the martyrs of Jesus.

For many years now the Lord Jesus has been giving me an image of this “Great Prostitute” as the United States Government, or more specifically as the White House, i.e. the president and his cabinet, yet our whole federal government, in reality. She wields much power over many nations militarily and financially for she is instrumental to and leads the way in bringing about the New World Order (alias the beast), which is presently conquering all nations and governments of the world, and very soon we will all be underneath a one-world government. The kings of the earth have committed “sexual immorality” with her, i.e. they have been involved with her in her illegal and immoral actions against many peoples throughout the globe, but in particularly in the persecution and slaughtering of Christ’s true servants and witnesses. The US government is merely a branch of the One World Order (the beast), fulfilling her role/position/assignment in the conquering of nations, including the takedown of America.

The golden cup full of abominations and the impurities of her sexual immorality are many, yet the Lord is showing me just a few of them this morning, I believe, and some that are very monumental with regard to these last days and the days lying ahead. For one, I believe the Lord Jesus is showing me that our government has been very careless and foolish with regard to the taxpayers’ money, and I believe we are on the brink of financial disaster – a planned disaster by a corrupted government. One account of this would be to take a tally of the Obama family’s vacations, apparently 16 of them in 3 years, and some of them costing millions upon millions of US dollars. The number of items on which our government wastes money is astounding! They are purposefully bankrupting America and the US treasury, and they are handing over our nation and our government to the beast. I believe much of this money is ready money available for the hire, i.e. we use much of it to murder people around the globe, all in the name of democracy and humanity.

Very specifically, the Lord Jesus has been showing me for several years that the US government has been directly involved in the murdering of the Lord’s servants and witnesses throughout the globe. Currently this is taking place in Syria, and before that (or still) is Egypt, and the list goes on. And, it is all covered up by the government-controlled media, with make-believe stories of what they want to project is the truth of what is going on in all these other nations, and with all these uprisings and coups that are happening one after another after another in rapid succession. Our government, i.e. more specifically the Obama administration gives the image that the president of Syria is responsible for a chemical attack on his country, which killed many people, and that now the US must go in as the “saviors” to rescue these poor people. Supposedly, they are presently mulling over what their response should be to what they consider immoral activity on the part of the Syrian government.

Yet, the Lord Jesus is giving me a different picture. He is showing me that the US is really deciding on what their response should be to the Lord’s servants and witnesses there who are appealing to them for mercy and for understanding, and who are possibly trying to defend themselves through trying to reason with the N.W.O./U.S. Gov. against these false accusations being propagated by our government. Our government has no plans for peace with these followers of Christ. They are plotting their demise, and believe me; this is coming to America, too. Our government, along with their international partners (the N.W.O.), is fully engaged in making war with this nation and with Christ’s followers there. Our government is making up excuses, one after another, to go into these countries so they can conquer them, not so they can save them!! As in all of the nations which we (the US) have conquered, the “transitional” government is of the N.W.O., not of the people. There is an international rule of law in place (N.W.O.) and any violation of it is punishable (with dire consequences). In other words, if we don’t bow to the beast, we will pay. And, many will pay with their lives. Cooperate or die! Please, please pray about this. God will show you.

Of One Mind

When I saw her, I marveled greatly. But the angel said to me, “Why do you marvel? I will tell you the mystery of the woman, and of the beast with seven heads and ten horns that carries her. The beast that you saw was, and is not, and is about to rise from the bottomless pit and go to destruction. And the dwellers on earth whose names have not been written in the book of life from the foundation of the world will marvel to see the beast, because it was and is not and is to come. This calls for a mind with wisdom: the seven heads are seven mountains on which the woman is seated; they are also seven kings, five of whom have fallen, one is, the other has not yet come, and when he does come he must remain only a little while. As for the beast that was and is not, it is an eighth but it belongs to the seven, and it goes to destruction. And the ten horns that you saw are ten kings who have not yet received royal power, but they are to receive authority as kings for one hour, together with the beast. These are of one mind, and they hand over their power and authority to the beast. They will make war on the Lamb, and the Lamb will conquer them, for he is Lord of lords and King of kings, and those with him are called and chosen and faithful.”

And the angel said to me, “The waters that you saw, where the prostitute is seated, are peoples and multitudes and nations and languages. And the ten horns that you saw, they and the beast will hate the prostitute. They will make her desolate and naked, and devour her flesh and burn her up with fire, for God has put it into their hearts to carry out his purpose by being of one mind and handing over their royal power to the beast, until the words of God are fulfilled. And the woman that you saw is the great city that has dominion over the kings of the earth.”
The beast is about to rise from the bottomless pit and go to destruction. The Lord Jesus is showing me something about this today that I don’t completely understand, but the picture I am getting is that our treasury department, or perhaps more specifically the secretary of the treasury – the person with the authority to draw checks – is in some way going to move from the bottom to the top. Along with this move is a handing over of our government and our money to the beast (the top), i.e. this will mean the collapse of our present form of government, which I believe Obama and his cabinet, the Department of Homeland Security, and factions within our military (or the military as a whole) have helped to facilitate, but this was in God’s plan from the beginning. Yet, they are not doing this on their own. They have help from other nations who hate the prostitute and are plotting her demise. They are of one mind, i.e. that of the New World Order, alias the beast. They hand over their power and authority to the beast, and they make war on the Lamb, but the Lamb will conquer them – Amen! – For he is Lord of lords and King of kings, “and those with him are called and chosen and faithful” to the very end, amen!

Jack Lew, United States Secretary of the Treasury, is a part of Obama’s cabinet, which will hand their authority over to the beast. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_Lew

Just Are You / An Original Work / August 26, 2013

Based off Revelation 15-16

Great and marvelous
Are Your deeds, O God.
Just and true Your ways,
King of all the earth.
Who will not fear You;
Glorify Your name?
You are righteousness.
Praise Your Name!

Just are You, O Lord,
Our Eternal ONE,