Fun Thread!

Fun Thread!

Just a fun thread, in case y'all got bored! :D

What would you do if your car got stolen?

a). Scream! Then, STOP, DROP, and ROLL.
b). Go to the nearest bank, jump over the counter, look around, squeak like a monkey, then run before CNN gets there.
c). Take a deep breath and look around for it - you're old anyways so of course you can replace a car...being so old....
d). Call 911 - DUH!

or...

What would you do if you were in a airport and crazy people ran in, with "bombs" strapped to themselves?

a). Be like everyone else! AAAHHHHHHHHH!
b). Play dead!
c). Go to Starbucks, get <insert number of people here!> lattes and serve 'em up.
d). Be the only person to have enough sense to call S.W.A.T., security, and the latter. Why can't people be reasonable when in near-death situations? Goodness.

or....

What do you do when you are bored?

a). Watch two-year-old children shows and laugh because it is so pointless. 8O = crazy face
b). Scare you neighbors by being a "peeping tom" or "peeping mary" >=}
c). Drive up to Wal-Mart, grab a cart and go "WWWEEE" up the aisles going 90 mph and running over people!!!!! OH YEAH!!
d). Um...I usually catch up on things...like...Bible reading...or...actually getting exercise. ahem >_> <_<

MORE COMING SOON! You can answer to which ever you want! ^^

d). Um...I usually catch up on things...like...Bible reading...or...actually getting exercise. ahem >_> <_<

THEN....

c). Drive up to Wal-Mart, grab a cart and go "WWWEEE" up the aisles going 90 mph and running over people!!!!! OH YEAH!!

I wouldn't run over anyone though!

Back