Funny things you do while no one is looking

Funny things you do while no one is looking

Just for fun - a lot of them are fake, some of them are true. Create your own, too! Have fun.

When I'm by myself, I do head banging while listening to my favorite music.

I make little comedy shows with my dogs with funny little voices.

I have secret identities on the internet! Shh! >_>

Poke the person next to me, and start a POKING WAR. Boo YAH!

Spy on everyone at CFS while you're not looking! w00t! Google Earth Spy.ZAPPR rocks. :cool:

If I only do those things when no one is looking, I’m sure not going to tell you guys. :)

Actually, if I’ll paint my toenails with about 15 people in the room… there isn’t much I won’t do when people are looking. :D

If I only do those things when no one is looking, I’m sure not going to tell you guys. :)

Actually, if I’ll paint my toenails with about 15 people in the room… there isn’t much I won’t do when people are looking. :D

LOL!

Hey, I can't look! I'm over a computer screen! TEE HEE.

AH HA! I KNEW IT WAS YOU GETTING YOUR NAILS PAINTED. Oh yeah, I'm sooooo smart. :p

And that lady who is getting ready to do the reflexology is my Pastor.
I've got the best Pastor. :D

Dontask.jpg

Really, there's nothing I do when no one's around.

Especially if I do something really blonde,
there always seems to be someone looking!!!

I pray, dance, and sing. As I am tone deaf, I only sing when no one is around...or in such a large crowd that no one can tell it's me :D

I like to dance, but people are reminded of "Elaine" from Seinfeld when I do. The only one who doesn't tease me when I dance is my little girl...so she is the only one I dance in front of...my son gets creaped out, and my DH gets a good laugh...my little girl dances with me!

This is a little embarassing because it's just so silly, but I for years had this bad habit of rolling little pieces of paper on the tops of my hands until they disintegrated. Pretty strange, huh? I actually had to force myself to stop just a couple months ago. I went cold turkey and I hardly remember to do it now :)

This is a little embarassing because it's just so silly, but I for years had this bad habit of rolling little pieces of paper on the tops of my hands until they disintegrated. Pretty strange, huh? I actually had to force myself to stop just a couple months ago. I went cold turkey and I hardly remember to do it now :)

That reminds me of my strange habit of lining things up so they are perfectly straight!

:confused::rolleyes::p

Oh yeah, I give my pets cute little Nicknames too.

Here's some of them:

Ozzie:
Oj Jo
Ozmosis Joneses
Baby Boo Boo
Ozsiah (I don't why but I always seem to mash up Biblical names with my pets names! LOL!)
Ozmo
And some other ones I can't think of now

Happy:
Hapmosis
Hapjoe
Slappy
Tongue (Cause he always has his tongue hanging out [kind of like the tip of his tongue while his mouth is closed])
Hap Hap

I like to snuggle with my teddy bear on the sofa while watching a movie. I have had him since I was little. :eek:

Back