Funny things you do while no one is looking

Pretend I know sign language, and am signing to worship songs...

You don't have to pretend anymore. You can say "MORE GOD" now.

MORE
more3.jpg

GOD
god_ht1.jpg
god_ht2.jpg

Dancing ..... yes .... I love to put on music at home and dance around the house. I also like to put on Christian music so laud that I can't hear myself sing to it. My cats think I have totally lost it and keep looking at me so funny.

Dancing.gif

dancing_fool.gif

I thoroughly enjoyed the sign language posts since I am fluent in the language and had been an interpreter at my church for about 10 years. Signing during worship has always been my favorite part of interpreting.

Maybe it's just because I love the language so much, but I thought it was fairly easy to learn. Beloved, if you'd like to learn some, it shouldn't be that hard to learn for you, either :) Let me know if you want some book recommendations or anything like that :)

I thoroughly enjoyed the sign language posts since I am fluent in the language and had been an interpreter at my church for about 10 years. Signing during worship has always been my favorite part of interpreting.

Maybe it's just because I love the language so much, but I thought it was fairly easy to learn. Beloved, if you'd like to learn some, it shouldn't be that hard to learn for you, either :) Let me know if you want some book recommendations or anything like that :)

Watching someone sign during a worship song os so beautiful. I have only seen it a few times...and I'm always just sitting there in awe. I don't know how to explain how signing makes the song even more impacting.

Back