G. M . Issues Massive Recalls

This is really the last thing they needed right now.
Actually whaty they "NEED" right now is just to go belly up.

The unions have taken control over the managemant and destroyed the corporation, between the unions demanding rediculous wages and benefits, and the government requiring rediculous emmissions and safety standards, GM has been forced to manufacture garbage for the last 20 years.

Add to that, overpaid and over compensated CEO's, and what was at one time the greatest manufacturer of fine automobiles in the world, has become one of this countries greatest embarassments.

Let them die with what litle dignity they have left. ;)

Actually whaty they "NEED" right now is just to go belly up.

The unions have taken control over the managemant and destroyed the corporation, between the unions demanding rediculous wages and benefits, and the government requiring rediculous emmissions and safety standards, GM has been forced to manufacture garbage for the last 20 years.

Add to that, overpaid and over compensated CEO's, and what was at one time the greatest manufacturer of fine automobiles in the world, has become one of this countries greatest embarassments.

Let them die with what litle dignity they have left. ;)

Agreed but I feel for all the people who will be out of work but really why should the gov , subsidize them? Do you know what some to those on the line were making ? Astronomical wages .

Agreed but I feel for all the people who will be out of work but really why should the gov , subsidize them?
Yea, the government needs to stick to it's own business, protecting our rights.

Men didn't die in battlefields for this republic so that the government could go around sicking its nose in private businesses, an I don't recall anyone handing my wife and I any government bailout money when our busiess was suffering.

Personally, I think there is going to be some major change taking place here in the states before too long. May God continue to guide and protect us.

Do you know what some to those on the line were making ? Astronomical wages .
That's one nice thing about Kansas. This is a "Right to Work" state. No unions. If you don't want the job, then don't work there, we don't have unions telling the owners how to run their own companies, how much they have to pay, what benefits they have to provide, etc.

Our Nation needs to return to the work ethics of Ephesians 4:28.

Amen Ride , yours and my country too . Do you think that will ever happen .? Ontario is the motor capital of Canada and all these companies depend on you guys but like you said the unions have out sourced every one and now we all have to pay .

The city where I was born ... Windsor is right accross from Detriot ... so the two cities are called the motor cities . Now Windsor is like a ghost town with all the unemployed.

In the free market system if one company fails another comes along, does a better job, grows and prospers, hires new employees and the beat goes on. Change can be painful but is not always bad.
It is a historical fact that the more a government tries to intervene the longer the problem drags out- in this case we are talking 4 or 5 generations to repay the newly created debt- what a inheritance to leave someone because they do not want to take their medicine now.

In the free market system if one company fails another comes along, does a better job, grows and prospers, hires new employees and the beat goes on.
Absolutely right.
No one baled out Studebaker, Edsel, DeLorean, AMC....etc
In the business world it is survival of the fittest, that's what gives people incentive in the free market system.

Mankind thrives on incentive. Without it, we just become machines ourselves.

Back