Gal 1:6-10

Galatians 1:6-10

21st Century King James Version (KJ21)
6 I marvel that ye are so soon removed from Him, that called you into the grace of Christ, for another gospel.
7 For this is not another; but there are some who trouble you and would pervert the Gospel of Christ.
8 But should we, or an angel from Heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached to you, let him be accursed.
9 As we said before, so say I now again: If any man preach any other gospel unto you than that which ye have received, let him be accursed!
10 For do I now persuade men, or God? Or do I seek to please men? For if I yet sought to please men, I should not be the servant of Christ.

these are my thoughts please share yours
6 People before Christ even preached a different message. Today we may wonder where to turn for the truth. The answer is the bible and not man.
7 People take and add to the gospel when it is so simple and all we have to do is believe and the Holy Spirit in us will do the rest.
8 There is only one gospel truth and this points out where nobody should be trapped in a lie. The problem is people don't stay in scripture as these people who lead them astray.
9-10 We rely on man to much when what we should do is compare what men say to what scripture says. We are not the judge of what is the truth the Word says what is the truth and what is not. There may issuses that are not in scripture this is when the Spirit that is with the believers will tell them what is right if they listen.

Join the Way and be a Christ-liker

this is one of my favourit passage of the scripture, but sometimes we forget the truth context of this passag, it's all about Grace vs Law, Justification by faith vs Justification by works...Paul Wrote this letter to The Galatians because after he has preached to them the Gospel Of Jesus, some people came to them and try to put some laws, and what was the truth then is still truth today, no one preach Grace like Paul did back then but everybody is trying to balance Grace with Law in essence they says that we are saved by grace but we need to do this or that to sostain our relationship with God...The bible says today that we are in Christ, Just like Noah and his family were in the Ark(representing Christ) so we are today! As The ark absorb all the Judgement of God(the Rain) and kept unpunish those who were in it, so also Jesus Absorb all the Judgement at the Cross, so we who believe in Him we wont be punish for the sins we have comitted. BUT if you want to put yourself under the Law (selfeffort) and not Under Christ(Jesus Effort at The Cross) you must Kept all the commandements and never miss even one because this same letter to the Galatians says that if You break one you break all ten and let me suggest that is impossible to a Human being to fulfill the Law Only Christ did it infact the bible says "for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God" and still like in the church in Galate People are still trying to please God with their Own Strenght wherby to day the Only way to please God is to believe in His Son Jn 6:28 it is also one of The two Commandments of the New Covenant 1Jn 3:23 so all this letter is about Grace vs Law, Moses vs Jesus Amen!!

Back