Gal 4:12-14

Galatians 4:12-14
King James Version (KJV)
12 Brethren, I beseech you, be as I am; for I am as ye are: ye have not injured me at all.
13 Ye know how through infirmity of the flesh I preached the gospel unto you at the first.
14 And my temptation which was in my flesh ye despised not, nor rejected; but received me as an angel of God, even as Christ Jesus.
Galatians 4:12-14
Holman Christian Standard Bible (HCSB)
12 I beg you, brothers: Become like me, for I also became like you. You have not wronged me; 13 you know that previously I preached the gospel to you because of a physical illness. 14 You did not despise or reject me though my physical condition was a trial for you. On the contrary, you received me as an angel of God, as Christ Jesus Himself.
Holman Christian Standard Bible (HCSB)
Copyright © 1999, 2000, 2002, 2003, 2009 by Holman Bible Publishers, Nashville Tennessee. All rights reserved.

These are my thoughts please share yours.

12 We should live in a way that has us get along with fellow believers as long as it does not go against the word and the Spirit which leads us.

13 Paul preached the gospel even though, he was shipwrecked, stoned, ran out of towns. The physical things that happened to Paul only motivatived Him more. Now it easy to see all those who hate Christians and wonder if we are making a difference but, wheter we are making a difference we may never know at times but, if we are following God's plan for us we are doing what He wants.

14 We should not come to conculsions of people by what we see but by who they follow God's will. Paul followed God and even though he had problems, he continued to serve the Lord thru preahcing and spreading the gospel. We should not find teaching false until it goes against the truth of scriptures. Paul was recieved. It is good to be accepted and have people accept the gospel that we teach them but, this does not happen often and their are many who will reject the truth because they are in the darkness.

Back