Gal 6:17-18

Galatians 6:17-18
KJV(i)17 From henceforth let no man trouble me: for I bear in my body the marks of the Lord Jesus. 18 Brethren, the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with your spirit. Amen.
NSB(i)17 Let no one trouble me. I bear the marks of Jesus branded on my body. 18 The grace (Greek: charis, divine favor, loving-kindness) of our Lord Jesus Christ be with your spirit (Greek: pneuma, mental outlook, attitude), brothers. Amen.

These are my thoughts, please share yours.
17 We should not look to stir up trouble this does not mean we should ignore trouble when it comes. Jesus had trouble with the Pharisees and Him deal with, caused them to want to have Him killed and allowing by that scripture to be fulfilled. We may receive scars from serving Jesus both physical and mental. Serving Jesus is not always easy but when you there is nothing else you truly want but to serve Him.
18 We should be filled by the Spirit as believers and live as such being imitators of Jesus and shining His light to the world. God’s grace and mercy will keep us going in times of struggle and will bring us back to Him in times of sin.

Back