garden of eden.

smellycat

Account Closed
garden of eden.

man was taken and placed in the garden of eden.Lord said don,t touch the tree in the middle.man did,so the tree of lfe was moved.tree of life is Christ.after sinning and listening to the serpent,man was moved out of eden.so what is in eden now.?

man was taken and placed in the garden of eden.Lord said don,t touch the tree in the middle.man did,so the tree of lfe was moved.tree of life is Christ.after sinning and listening to the serpent,man was moved out of eden.so what is in eden now.?

As far as I know, Eden doesn't exist anymore. If it does, you probably wouldn't know it was there since everything is as dry as a bone out there.

I thought the tree in the middle of the garden was of knowledge of good and evil? I don't recall the tree of Life being there? :confused:

i wonder if this is why Christ was moved .people chose satan infront of our Lord.?we know satan believes in God,and we know Christ does.

Christ was (and is) the Tree of Life.

Gen 2:9 And out of the ground made the LORD God to grow every tree that is pleasant to the sight, and good for food; the tree of life also in the midst of the garden, and the tree of knowledge of good and evil.

Gen 3:22 And the LORD God said, Behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil: and now, lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live for ever:
Gen 3:23 Therefore the LORD God sent him forth from the garden of Eden, to till the ground from whence he was taken.
Gen 3:24 So he drove out the man; and he placed at the east of the garden of Eden Cherubims, and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.

Christ was (and is) the Tree of Life.

Gen 2:9 And out of the ground made the LORD God to grow every tree that is pleasant to the sight, and good for food; the tree of life also in the midst of the garden, and the tree of knowledge of good and evil.

Gen 3:22 And the LORD God said, Behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil: and now, lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live for ever:
Gen 3:23 Therefore the LORD God sent him forth from the garden of Eden, to till the ground from whence he was taken.
Gen 3:24 So he drove out the man; and he placed at the east of the garden of Eden Cherubims, and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.

So, Bo, or anyone, was there an actual tree of life? Why didn't God want them to eat of that tree? What would have happened?

They were only forbidden to eat of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil and no such restrictions on the tree of Life. Man was created to enjoy eternal life. Man was created to fellowship with God and to be led of God. It was not until man ate of the three of the knowledge of good and evil that he began to try and be his own god deciding his own way and ruling his own life according to selfish interests that he experienced spiritual death and that option was removed.

Gen 2:16 And the LORD God commanded the man, saying, Of every tree of the garden thou mayest freely eat:

Gen 2:17 But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die.

The location of the garden is not difficult to find. It boundered by two or three rivers mentioned in our Book. I'll let you do the research though. There is no garden there now however.

elohim,them from the sky.the spirit of God hovered over the waters,was this man with Gods spirit in them.other colonies etc.?

there are many explanations of genesis.we will find out eventually.i thought you planted good seed,an enemy must have planted,let them grow together until the harvest.you can read what you want,the truth will be known soon enough.

That is true, S.C., but as far as I know I am not trying to refute you or anything. Please don't take this the wrong way. I am just showing you another view.

there are many explanations of genesis.we will find out eventually.i thought you planted good seed,an enemy must have planted,let them grow together until the harvest.you can read what you want,the truth will be known soon enough.

elohim,them from the sky.the spirit of God hovered over the waters,was this man with Gods spirit in them.other colonies etc.?
Mike Elohim has many uses such as judge, angel, an authority figure, etc singular or plural but only when one adds the definite article does it mean the Most High God (singular and not plural).

Back