Gen1

Genesis 1 says nothing about "rhythm." Take your own advice, and do not add your own ideas to Scripture.

Since you grasp so well God's Creation narrative, tell us, how much time took place between Genesis 1:1 and 2:2? Remember, "days and nights" had not yet been created at that point. Answer up with your same confidence.
And your, Liberal, Left Wing, spin on what I did say is not of the Holy Spirit. Perhaps you need to reread the OP?

The God of the OT is a blood thirsty revengeful jealous god . . . nothing like the NT God

-God kills 70,000 innocent people because David ordered a census of the people (1 Chronicles 21).
-God also orders the destruction of 60 cities so that the Israelites can live there. -He orders the killing of all the men, women, and children of each city, and the looting of all of value (Deuteronomy 3).
-He orders another attack and the killing of “all the living creatures of the city: men and women, young, and old, as well as oxen sheep, and asses” (Joshua 6).
-In (Judges 21) He orders the murder of all the people of Jabesh-gilead
-In (2 Kings 10:18-27) God orders the murder of all the worshipers of a different god in their very own church!
Just as I said, you possess, not, the Holy Spirit, you refuse to study, you are, sad ot say it, lost. Your quotes are drawn out of their context.

Let's look at this verse now that you brought it up . . .
"16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life."

So, God creates Adam & Eve, then he creates sin, then he has them commit sin, then sends his only son down to die for this sin that he created in the first place! Bizarre behavior . . .
RED FLAGS sail into the heavens!! God created Angels and Humans, not robots. Both of them were created with God's knowledge of good and evil, that they might choose. Without this knowledge, Love, is meaningless, in the practical sense. God did not create evil but beings with the ability to choose it or to choose good. Please, get a copy of the Nave's.

The God of the OT is a blood thirsty revengeful jealous god . . . nothing like the NT God

-God kills 70,000 innocent people because David ordered a census of the people (1 Chronicles 21).
-God also orders the destruction of 60 cities so that the Israelites can live there. -He orders the killing of all the men, women, and children of each city, and the looting of all of value (Deuteronomy 3).
-He orders another attack and the killing of “all the living creatures of the city: men and women, young, and old, as well as oxen sheep, and asses” (Joshua 6).
-In (Judges 21) He orders the murder of all the people of Jabesh-gilead
-In (2 Kings 10:18-27) God orders the murder of all the worshipers of a different god in their very own church!

Romans 6:23

For the wages of sin is death.

That is what you have missed. We will all die. Our deaths are not something that is undeserved. We are all sinners in the flesh, and the flesh will die as a result of sin. Death is a debt that we all must justly pay. There are no 'innocent people'. We are all sinners by nature and choice, and none of us deserve anything. All the good things that happen to us are more than we deserve and are the fruits of God's grace.

Paul nails down the human condition quite accurately. None of us have room to declare that God has dealt with us unfairly. Romans 3:

10 As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one:
11 There is none that understandeth, there is none that seeketh after God.
12 They are all gone out of the way, they are together become unprofitable; there is none that doeth good, no, not one.
13 Their throat is an open sepulchre; with their tongues they have used deceit; the poison of asps is under their lips:
14 Whose mouth is full of cursing and bitterness:
15 Their feet are swift to shed blood:
16 Destruction and misery are in their ways:
17 And the way of peace have they not known:
18 There is no fear of God before their eyes.

No, there are not any 'innocent' sinners.

How much time occurred between Genesis 1:1 and 1:2? If you do not know, then admit it. Getting upset at me will not change the facts of Scripture, unless of course, you need to have your feelings and accusations be important.

Got an answer? BTW, I am far more right wing than you are. Lol. And, Nam '69-'75. Lol.
Quippy, goal oriented replies are not answers and I will not be driven down, imaginary, rabbit trails for any reason. My 'Nam Credentials do naught for my ability to comment on the scriptures. Your answers may not actually, IYO, reflect you stance in the faith but you are not right. The LORD, our God, cares what you put in your mouth, what comes out of you mouth, who you hang with, how many times you read and pray over what you learn from reading, all the way down to what color socks you pull on your feet in the morning.

Want to extract an answer? Answer the question! That's called information exchange, a.k.a. conversation, young man. Sorry you were there at all but '66 through '69 were no party either but that conversation does not belong in a Bible discussion.

Have ye never prayed to ask Holy Father God how much time there is between Genesis 1:1 and 1:2? Ye do know in thowest heart and imagination thee shant be sent to Hell for asking. Yes?
If the Lord thought the answer to that was of eternal significance, He would have told us.
As for private revelation, they must remain private to be private. Can you understand the concept here?

Wow. Are you kind of up tight for some reason? Hast thou denied God's Command unto ye that ye be knownst unto all for thou kindness? Mebbe ye havest. Did you get a button pushed in here?
I'm reasonable sure that I'm safe stating, no, for all of us but your bell appears to be rung and that, indeed, was not the goal of any of us. You are here, acting like Satan, demanding answers but never giving one. You are the one showing Satan's Agenda signs, not us. We have, thus far, avoided reporting you for breaking the rules of this forum and seeking to disavow the Holy Word of God, you and your partner.

You are still, unsuccessfully trying to tee us off but we have rested our faith in the Omnipotent God and you need to submit your will to Him at the foot of the cross, also. We are just sad to see anyone so full of themselves that they, like you gents.

Praying for your souls.

Have ye never prayed to ask Holy Father God how much time there is between Genesis 1:1 and 1:2? Ye do know in thowest heart and imagination thee shant be sent to Hell for asking. Yes?
Yes, and you never been told by Him what He has told Paul, me and others? You know, My grace is sufficient for you!

If the Lord thought the answer to that was of eternal significance, He would have told us.
As for private revelation, they must remain private to be private. Can you understand the concept here?
Calvin,
You and I have bumped heads but I want you to know that I like you. I'd also like it if you left the Down-Under and moved to my neighborhood in Texas! You know us Texans, no pride what-so-ever. ;-)

Back