General resurrection or everyone man in their own order?

InHisLove,

During the 1000 years, the devil will be bound so he will not be here to tempt anyone who is alive at that time.

After the 1000 years he will be let loosed again to tempt those who don't know the Lord people and they will have to make the choice to follow him or to resist the devil and follow the Lord

Okay, cool! Thanks! I appreciate that!

No I mean the ones that do not get in the resurection...the ones left behind that are alive but never accepted Jesus.
They will be destroyed by fire.

2nd Thess 1
6 Seeing it is a righteous thing with God to recompense tribulation to them that trouble you;
7 And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels,
8 In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ:
9 Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of his power;
10 When he shall come to be glorified in his saints, and to be admired in all them that believe (because our testimony among you was believed) in that day.

Okay, cool! Thanks! I appreciate that!

So after the 1000 years reign with Christ as priest the unrepented will come back to live in fleshly form and receive a 2nd Chance to believe in Him as they will see the truth. Does this mean the Lord and devil will be in fleshly form as well?

No, hehe, I got you the first time.

They will live under the rule of Christ and the saints. And these people who never accepted Christ w/ live a life w/out being tempted by the devil anymore.
Actually they will be destroyed by fire via they post above. Besides the scripture I gave in the last post check out these.

Malachi 4
1 For, behold, the day cometh, that shall burn as an oven; and all the proud, yea, and all that do wickedly, shall be stubble: and the day that cometh shall burn them up, saith the LORD of hosts, that it shall leave them neither root nor branch.
2 But unto you that fear my name shall the Sun of righteousness arise with healing in his wings; and ye shall go forth, and grow up as calves of the stall.
3 And ye shall tread down the wicked; for they shall be ashes under the soles of your feet in the day that I shall do this, saith the LORD of hosts.

Luke 17
28 Likewise also as it was in the days of Lot; they did eat, they drank, they bought, they sold, they planted, they builded;
29 But the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all.
30 Even thus shall it be in the day when the Son of man is revealed.

Back