Genesis 22:15-19 > "all-loving Obedience"

Abraham obeyed God, by offering up his son Isaac.

And then the angel of the LORD said to him >

"'In your seed all the nations of the earth shall be blessed, because you have obeyed My voice.'" (Genesis 22:18)

So, Abraham's obedience has had an all-loving result.

This shows how our obedience will also have an all-loving effect.

Something I notice is that, when God wanted Abraham to obey Him, He personally communicated with Abraham and told him what to do and where. So, I see that our Father does personally communicate in detail with us, about things He desires for us to do.

But He did not tell Abraham there would be that ram. Oh yes! . . . there will be discovering of what God has waiting for us where we will be obeying Him.

Many things are not directly explained in the Bible, and I understand God will Himself personally share with us, so we do what He wants . . . practically . . . in relationships . . . in His love. In His love, we always have His personal leading.

So, when I get in a fix . . . when I get stuck . . . I can stop struggling and fighting; and wait and rest and hold out until God in His peace (Colossians 3:15) clears me and transforms me so I am flowing with Him.

And I find this can include enjoying Him, but also sharing with someone special in love, so I am not only alone and not only with God but with my brothers and sisters in Jesus.

So, it is good to see you, and God bless you, and thank you for sharing with me and others (c:

Bill

Back