Genesis 39:3

... And his master saw that the LORD was with him, and that the LORD made all that he did to prosper in his hand.

I think that, when in my life something is not good, the first thing that I can do is a prayer :
"God, please show me what is your design for my life, I will glorify your name!"
I can live a difficult situation but the important thing is have trust in Lord, so that all may see his presence in my life.
What do you think ?

P.S.: Sorry for my English, I'm learning

Hi, that is a verse in the life of Joseph.

The life of Joseph was really a “roller coaster ride” : a favourite son, sold into slavery, then in a good job, then a prisoner, then a respected position in the society…. at all times: he trust God…..

Yes, we need trust God during “hard times”….

I think.... more so during “good times” i.e.: not to shift our trust to material things …

... And his master saw that the LORD was with him, and that the LORD made all that he did to prosper in his hand.

I think that, when in my life something is not good, the first thing that I can do is a prayer :
"God, please show me what is your design for my life, I will glorify your name!"
I can live a difficult situation but the important thing is have trust in Lord, so that all may see his presence in my life.
What do you think ?

P.S.: Sorry for my English, I'm learning
G'day Daniele, Well I have to say that your English is way better than My Italian.........You are doing well.:)

One of the most difficult things in our walk in faith is to hand things over to the Lord. All too often we, (well I) tend to try and fix things in our/my own strength and in my/our own way.
And it is so easy to advise another to cast their cares on the Lord, but ahh well when it comes to us, we tend to take on the world of failure by ourselves.

I think.... more so during “good times” i.e.: not to shift our trust to material things …

I think, I should used “as well as” and not “more so”…
i.e.: we to trust the Lord during “hard times” as well as “ good times”…..

I noticed, at least with my own experience in this life of a roller coaster ride:

At the Top:
I felt proud when am at the top,
people see me more as a Christian when am giving,
I can give wonderful things to people I love…..
I prepare plans for security of the future of people I love….

Downhill:
I keep on kicking to go up : )

At the bottom:
I can do nothing anymore…..
I cannot heal a person I love...
I cannot give anymore: I trust all to God….

So which one to choose? Top or Bottom?
i like to chose bottom as it felt more wonderful to be closer to God during "hard times"...

Although i think this Proverb is wiser: neither top or bottom then : )

Proverbs 30:7-9
New King James Version (NKJV)

7 Two things I request of You
(Deprive me not before I die):
8 Remove falsehood and lies far from me;
Give me neither poverty nor riches—
Feed me with the food allotted to me;
9 Lest I be full and deny You,
And say, “Who is the Lord?”
Or lest I be poor and steal,
And profane the name of my God.

Last edited:
Hi, that is a verse in the life of Joseph.

The life of Joseph was really a “roller coaster ride” : a favourite son, sold into slavery, then in a good job, then a prisoner, then a respected position in the society…. at all times: he trust God…..

Yes, we need trust God during “hard times”….

I think so !!!! We .... I sometime forget, in good time how I'm lucky !!!! You're right

G'day Daniele, Well I have to say that your English is way better than My Italian.........You are doing well.:)

One of the most difficult things in our walk in faith is to hand things over to the Lord. All too often we, (well I) tend to try and fix things in our/my own strength and in my/our own way.
And it is so easy to advise another to cast their cares on the Lord, but ahh well when it comes to us, we tend to take on the world of failure by ourselves.
Tkn Calvin, you are very kind with me !!! Learning English talking about Jesus is the most beautiful thing than all.
Making new friends, brothers in Jesus is amazing !!!! Every one with their experiences !!! wow I'm very happy!!
You're right, I can think of Moses when in Exodus 17, during the battle if the hands were raised, Israel won;
Some time in our life, in our battle we are tired !!! But the Lord, with her Holy Spirit give us new power for standing
the hand .

Back