Girls or Boys easier to raise?

Girls or Boys easier to raise?

I have a son and three girls. Sometimes I think boys are tougher, sometimes I think girls are! What are your thoughts?

Mark,
I had 4 boys and one girl I saw no difference at all , and now I have 10 grandsons and one grandaughter( I have another grandson arriving in June so that will make 11 boys) I see my grown kids haveing the same problems with the boys in the family as with the one girl. So I guess I would have to say 100% that there is no difference when raiseing a boy or a girl. :)

My wife and I have five boys, and it seems that we have less headaches than those that have daughters, but how would we know?!

The thing about boys is that they lose their brains around the age of 12, and they don't recover until they reach their late 20s. :-D

Actually the boys listen pretty well to dad, but they have mom bamboozled. ;)

My wife says the girls have my number and I definetly think my son has my wife's number! Funny how we are tough on the same gender child.

Solo,
If you knew my grandaughter you'd see what I mean she is such a tomboy that her nephews are half afraid of her. :lol: she's a sweetie but boy dose she play rough. My daughter said she should have just had another boy and been done with it. You are right about boys , but my daughter reminds me of her daughter :lol: I gave the kids all the mothers curse you know thee one . I hope when you have kids they act like you, when I said it I wasn't thinking I'd be watching them from time to time. :shock: I wouldn't trade any of them for the world though. :-D

This might not be the right place to post this, but our oldest son, Zachariah was killed in a car accident six years ago April 25. He was 18 years old, a senior in high school, getting ready to go to prom and graduation, when he was killed. Him and a friend were on their way to work after high school dismissed, and the friend fell asleep at the wheel, and the car hit a disabled pickup truck on the shoulder. Zachariah was pronounced dead at the hospital a couple hours after the accident.

God carried our family through this time, and he continues to comfort us from the great loss. Zachariah is described perfectly in Galatians 5:22-23.

If anyone needs to discuss the loss of a child, or knows someone going through this tragic experience, I am available to answer any questions.

Back