Git rid of your graveclothes

• Thread starter Boanerges(Inactive)
  • Start date
B

Boanerges(Inactive)

Git rid of your graveclothes

Joh 11:42 And I knew that thou hearest me always: but because of the people which stand by I said it, that they may believe that thou hast sent me.
Jesus always approached the Father with absolute confidence. We are to display that same level of confidence as all barriers between us and God have been removed by the shed blood of Jesus Christ our Lord. We have been given the very righteousness of God in Christ and it is on that basis that we are accepted. Our Father hears our every cry and always responds as we demonstrate faith in His Word.
Joh 11:43 And when he thus had spoken, he cried with a loud voice, Lazarus, come forth.
What a great day when Jesus called us out of the tomb of dead godless living and by the Holy Spirit breathed new life into us. Let us leave the tombs of our old lifestyles and habits and walk with the Master.
Joh 11:44 And he that was dead came forth, bound hand and foot with graveclothes: and his face was bound about with a napkin. Jesus saith unto them, Loose him, and let him go.
When we are born again we are indeed given new life and have a new calling to walk with Him. However we are still in need of some help. We are still covered in the grave clothes of our old existence. We must help each other to be loosed as we grow in faith according to His Word. As we are renewed (or made new) in our thinking we are free from another stitch of that old garment and are also free to help another in that area.. Praise God let us walk in the liberty into which we are called- selah.

Bo, I gotta say, I Love Your Posts!

They're like mini-sermons...We should have a forum called "Thunder Drive-Thru" for your "drive-thru" sermons...I'd visit every day!

Back