glad to be onboard!

Hey, I'm glad to be here. I'm looking forward to participating in discussions, sharing and learning with you all.

I've been a follower of Jesus for over 30 years. I'm happily married to my girlfriend--25 years and counting. I have an 18 year old daughter, 11 year old son--both homeschooled. We live on our hobby farm in Oregon with our boer goats and honeybees.

I'm a clinical social worker trained in psychotherapy, serve as the head elder in my church, and blog at www.jonbeaty.com.

Hello,

If you consult google maps analysis to see how your Web site is doing, then you'll notice there was a visitor from Quebec city Oct 21, 2014. That was me. God bless your ministry through that site, and I hope also from your participating in this forum.

Hey, I'm glad to be here. I'm looking forward to participating in discussions, sharing and learning with you all.

I've been a follower of Jesus for over 30 years. I'm happily married to my girlfriend--25 years and counting. I have an 18 year old daughter, 11 year old son--both homeschooled. We live on our hobby farm in Oregon with our boer goats and honeybees.

I'm a clinical social worker trained in psychotherapy, serve as the head elder in my church, and blog at www.jonbeaty.com.
Welcome!

Back