Gladly became a member...

Welcome Vheneza:smiley10: Mugunda umaga I think :smiley90: i got that right. Welcome to CFS sis.
A whole bunch of good things going on round here if I do say so my self. I and we will help you any way we can. God Bless you.

Chili out.

Hi everyone!
I would like to post and to announce that I'm so Glad to become a member and found this site...
I have read the past forums posted here, well, it lifted my spirit....and I it helps me fix my relationship with God.
I honestly would like to say that I became a Carnal Christian. Haven't gone to church for four years because of my job function. I really felt the guilt of not going to church. It's really a burden not to get close to God. I just read the Bible and pray but it's best to come to church and praise God with fellow Christians.
I missed those days where me and my whole family will go to Church every Sunday. I missed those young people's bible studies, and the Church services and the sermons even if I felt sleepy on Church sermons (one way of the devil's tactics).
Again, thank you moderator....and to my fellow Christians and Believers here..
Godbless...Jesus Loves me and to all of you too...:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

Welcome and so glad you found us .

Welcome Vheneza:smiley10: Mugunda umaga I think :smiley90: i got that right. Welcome to CFS sis.
A whole bunch of good things going on round here if I do say so my self. I and we will help you any way we can. God Bless you.

Chili out.

Hahah! that would be MAGANDANG UMAGA (good morning) but I'd rather say now MAGANDANG GABI (good evening)...now you had to greetings to learn.. :smiley110:
It would be the greatest pleasure having fellowship with you guys...you don;t know how happy I am when I found your site

By the way, I went to Chinese school way back in elementary until high school, but sadly, I hardly can learn how to speak chinese...really, I realized I wanted to learn it back now...maybe it's the fact before that I am not interested in learning the language and now the realization came back...I want to learn it again...huhuhu...

Someone ever said, the chinese is the most difficult language for learning.
Luxun, one of the most famous author, said, chinese word would be rather drawing, so if someone have to learn it, he must to be a drawer. haha
But rely on God, you will suceed!

8wy]dgp4}0b)mir}p[m)4jg.gif

Back