God’s Mercy = Micah 7;18-19, Luke 1;50, Hebrews 4;16

God’s Mercy = Micah 7;18-19, Luke 1;50, Hebrews 4;16

Micah 17;18-19

Who is a God like unto thee, that pardoneth iniquity, and passeth by the transgression of the remnant of his heritage? He retaineth not His anger forever, because He delighteth in mercy. He will turn again, He will have compassion upon us; He will subdue our iniquities; and thou wilt cast all their sins into the depths of the sea.

Matthew 5;7

Blessed are the merciful: for they shall obtain mercy.

Luke 1;50

And His mercy is on them that fear Him from generation to generation.

Romans 9;15

For He saith to Moses, I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion.

Ephesians 2;4-5

But God, who is rich in mercy, for His great love wherewith He loved us; Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved).

Hebrews 4;16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

I Peter 1;3

Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, which according to His abundant mercy hath begotten us again unto a lively hope by the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead.

Jude 1;21

Keep yourselves in the love of God, looking for the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ unto eternal life.

AMEN

Back