God Became More Of Himself..

Hi EveryOne,

I have just joined CFS today because i would like to hear the opinions of my fellow Christians on some of my recent conclusions. Here goes..

According to the bible nothing existed before God. Therefore it would mean that God began to exist as a tiny minute spec and became ' more of himself ' until creation existed. He then created the planets, galaxys and universes from himself.

Now, don't get me wrong, when I Say that God began to exist as a minute spec....the word spec here does not refer to a particle or anything solid...Infact my theory is that it might have been a spec of nothingness. When I say spec, all i'm trying to describe is something really, really, small and tiny, so don't take the word 'spec' literally.

The theory that God might have began to exist as a spec of nothingness fulfills the following three requirements....

1.) God had no beginning of existance - Nothingness is something that exists but doesn't exist at the same time...therefore it really has no beginning.

2.) God is Infinite - Nothingness is Infinite.

3.) Always was, Always is, Always will be - Nothingness is both nothing and something...'nothing' - always was, while 'something' - Always is, and Always will be.....and in the event that 'something'ceases to exist, then 'nothing' will remain, therefore qualities of 'nothing' will become 'Always is' and 'Always will be'. Therefore, since nothingness has both of these qualities, then based on truth, nothingness Always was, Always is, and Always will be.

According to genesis, he formed man by his hands using a creation (earth) made from himself.

If this is true it means all creation is made from God. Please note that this does not contradict the bible because the bible says that he created all things that you can see.

God means creator of all things.

It means that the spirit, the air, the earth, the water, e.t.c.. is made from God. Which means all creation is alive including the rocks....Jesus said that God could turn stones into children of God...so it's possible..that's all i'm saying!

God gave creation free will, though it is made from 'more of himself'.

Therefore when you pray God hears you and knows your feelings because he is the 'mud you are made from', and all creation is made from him including the air, the trees, the mountains, the wind, heat, cold, light, darkness, spirit, earth, heavens, and oh yes, including the chairs, the tables and the walls in your house. It also means that the wind, the heat, the cold,the light, the darkness, the trees, the earth e.t.c. hear your prayer when you pray. So never think that God doesn't hear you when you pray, no matter how faint your words.

It also means that the feelings of all creation come from God. God is holy! Which means that the desire of all creation is for holiness. God loves holiness therefore it means that all the things you truely like are holy, and all the things you truely hate are evil.

The devil is a liar. The devil's biggest lie is that it is possible to like evil. Some people even think that evil is cool. How ubsurd...

Think about it, everything you hate e.g. poverty,uncleanliness, suffering e.t.c is the result of a sin...i.e. poverty - result of laziness, procatination, lack of diligence e.t.c, uncleanliness - result of laziness, procastination, lack of diligence e.t.c, suffering - result of rebelling against the truths of life.

Psalm 5:4 (KJV)“For thou art not a God that hath pleasure in wickedness: neither shall evil dwell with thee.”

God governs all creation using truth and justice.

Everything you like is the result of virtue e.g. love, riches, pleasure e.t.c.....love is the result of basic courtesy, riches are the result of hardwork, diligence, good planning and taking precautions, pleasure is the result of all your relationships going well i.e. in your workplace, in your home, in society e.t.c. (relationships are the result of basic courtesy). All pleasures including those that come from material things are the result of favor from God or one of God's creation as a result of a successful relationship.

1 Chronicles 29:17 (NKJV)“I know also, my God, that You test the heart and have pleasure in uprightness....

People may ask, if this is true then why do some people like the devil? People forget, the devil was not created evil. He later became evil after he was filled with pride in his heart. What people like about the devil are his virtues. From his exploits, he appears to be persistent, hardworking e.t.c., all the virtues that he had before he fell.

Anyway, enough of the devil...he rebelled against the mud he is made from, for crying out loud! Who does that? What is his plan? In the end he will rebell against God and go and reign where? The air is made from God, the spirit is made from God, the planets are made from God, the light is made from God, the darkness is made from God, the 'mud he is made from' is made from God. In fact God allows him to retain his free will because the 'mud he is made from can take control of him anytime'.

Therefore holiness is the result of virtue. Virtue is the foundation of life and pleasure...and virtue itself is founded on truth....truths of existance and creation. Jesus said, "I am the way, the truth, and the life".

That is why the result of holiness is pleasant things like cleanliness. Infact, if you read the bible, God requires all priests to be clean, and he also requires all things that come into contact with him to be clean.

These are just some of the thoughts that i've been having, and I have many more (hypothesis).

My objective in doing all this was to try and reconcile how the bible manifests itself in God's marvelous creation all around us.

I would like to hear from Christians....what you think of this line of thought...i'm I lost, or could there be some truth to this? Let me know.

Thank you EveryOne.

regards,

Michael.

Hi EveryOne,

I have just joined CFS today because i would like to hear the opinions of my fellow Christians on some of my recent conclusions. Here goes..

According to the bible nothing existed before God. Therefore it would mean that God began to exist as a tiny minute spec and became ' more of himself ' until creation existed. He then created the planets, galaxys and universes from himself.

Now, don't get me wrong, when I Say that God began to exist as a minute spec....the word spec here does not refer to a particle or anything solid...Infact my theory is that it might have been a spec of nothingness. When I say spec, all i'm trying to describe is something really, really, small and tiny, so don't take the word 'spec' literally.

The theory that God might have began to exist as a spec of nothingness fulfills the following three requirements....

1.) God had no beginning of existance - Nothingness is something that exists but doesn't exist at the same time...therefore it really has no beginning.

3.) Always was, Always is, Always will be - Nothingness is both nothing and something...'nothing' - always was, while 'something' - Always is, and Always will be.....and in the event that 'something'ceases to exist, then 'nothing' will remain, therefore qualities of 'nothing' will become 'Always is' and 'Always will be'. Therefore, since nothingness has both of these qualities, then based on truth, nothingness Always was, Always is, and Always will be.

According to genesis, he formed man by his hands using a creation (earth) made from himself.

If this is true it means all creation is made from God. Please note that this does not contradict the bible because the bible says that he created all things that you can see.

It means that the spirit, the air, the earth, the water, e.t.c.. is made from God. Which means all creation is alive including the rocks....Jesus said that God could turn stones into children of God...so it's possible..that's all i'm saying!

Therefore when you pray God hears you and knows your feelings because he is the 'mud you are made from', and all creation is made from him including the air, the trees, the mountains, the wind, heat, cold, light, darkness, spirit, earth, heavens, and oh yes, including the chairs, the tables and the walls in your house. It also means that the wind, the heat, the cold,the light, the darkness, the trees, the earth e.t.c. hear your prayer when you pray. So never think that God doesn't hear you when you pray, no matter how faint your words.

It also means that the feelings of all creation come from God. God is holy! Which means that the desire of all creation is for holiness. God loves holiness therefore it means that all the things you truely like are holy, and all the things you truely hate are evil.

The devil is a liar. The devil's biggest lie is that it is possible to like evil. Some people even think that evil is cool. How ubsurd...

Think about it, everything you hate e.g. poverty,uncleanliness, suffering e.t.c is the result of a sin...i.e. poverty - result of laziness, procatination, lack of diligence e.t.c, uncleanliness - result of laziness, procastination, lack of diligence e.t.c, suffering - result of rebelling against the truths of life.

Psalm 5:4 (KJV)“For thou art not a God that hath pleasure in wickedness: neither shall evil dwell with thee.”

Everything you like is the result of virtue e.g. love, riches, pleasure e.t.c.....love is the result of basic courtesy, riches are the result of hardwork, diligence, good planning and taking precautions, pleasure is the result of all your relationships going well i.e. in your workplace, in your home, in society e.t.c. (relationships are the result of basic courtesy). All pleasures including those that come from material things are the result of favor from God or one of God's creation as a result of a successful relationship.

1 Chronicles 29:17 (NKJV)“I know also, my God, that You test the heart and have pleasure in uprightness....

People may ask, if this is true then why do some people like the devil? People forget, the devil was not created evil. He later became evil after he was filled with pride in his heart. What people like about the devil are his virtues. From his exploits, he appears to be persistent, hardworking e.t.c., all the virtues that he had before he fell.

Anyway, enough of the devil...he rebelled against the mud he is made from, for crying out loud! Who does that? What is his plan? In the end he will rebell against God and go and reign where? The air is made from God, the spirit is made from God, the planets are made from God, the light is made from God, the darkness is made from God, the 'mud he is made from' is made from God. In fact God allows him to retain his free will because the 'mud he is made from can take control of him anytime'.

Therefore holiness is the result of virtue. Virtue is the foundation of life and pleasure...and virtue itself is founded on truth....truths of existance and creation. Jesus said, "I am the way, the truth, and the life".

That is why the result of holiness is pleasant things like cleanliness. Infact, if you read the bible, God requires all priests to be clean, and he also requires all things that come into contact with him to be clean.

These are just some of the thoughts that i've been having, and I have many more (hypothesis).

My objective in doing all this was to try and reconcile how the bible manifests itself in God's marvelous creation all around us.

I would like to hear from Christians....what you think of this line of thought...i'm I lost, or could there be some truth to this? Let me know.

Thank you EveryOne.

regards,

Michael.

Welcome, Michael W. :)

Some of what you said, I agree with, but the ultimate notion that God Became more of something (including Himself) or that he even began to exist I would say discredits God (not disrespectfully, but just by truth).

I think it should be noted that God isn't a reality in the world as it is His creation, nor aside it, not above it. God isn't in any form of genus. In fact, in the most generic of gen-ere -- being -- God isn't even that. We can't say God is even a type of being as that in itself of a creation which must have a beginning. God's not A thing or AN individual.

God is "ipsum esse subsistens" -- He's the subsistent act of To Be. In Exodus 3:14, God referred to Himself as "I AM WHO I AM."

Greetings;

In the secular world:the sum of the parts are equal to whole.In the spiritual realm:the sum of the parts are greater than the
original whole.Just like anyone who gets married,Christian-like.

bye

Hi EveryOne,

Thank you EveryOne.

regards,

Michael.

Beloved, you need to put your theories aside and learn the gospel that saves. It is enough for everyone that Jesus "...died, according to the scriptures, that he was buried, and that he rose from the dead, according to the scriptures." Why? Because God, who is LOVE, needed to express his LOVE.
Jesus, the son of God, is the very God expressing His LOVE toward man. When you surmise that God "became more of Himself", you are also saying that eternity was not eternity at one time; that it grew, as God grew! Nevertheless, "Seek you first the kingdom of God and His righteousness...", and He will supply the rest.

Hi EveryOne,

Sounds to me like someone has a little bit to much time on their hands.

Would he be better off not thinking about it at all?

Well, using this scripture for example.

Bring forth therefore fruits worthy of repentance, and begin not to say within yourselves, We have Abraham to our father: for I say unto you, That God is able of these stones to raise up children unto Abraham.
(Luk 3:8)

and thinking that Jesus meant God can take rocks and make them children, disregarding what Jesus really meant to make a point.
When Jesus meant what was made for Israel, God also can give to the gentiles.

And I say unto you, That many shall come from the east and west, and shall sit down with Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, in the kingdom of heaven. But the children of the kingdom shall be cast out into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.
(Mat 8:11-12)

Then this.

Therefore when you pray God hears you and knows your feelings because he is the 'mud you are made from', and all creation is made from him including the air, the trees, the mountains, the wind, heat, cold, light, darkness, spirit, earth, heavens, and oh yes, including the chairs, the tables and the walls in your house.

When Scripture says this.

Heb 4:15 For we have not an high priest which cannot be touched with the feeling of our infirmities; but was in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin.

Notice there is nothing in there about mud?

tells me that once the imagination runs wild to the point ignoring scripture and changing the meaning of scripture then one has to much time on their hands.

There is more than enough truth in the Word to keep us occupied without going into the land of make believe.

All I asked is if it would be better for him to not be thinking about what God is and what God isn't. Your comment to him was snide and arrogant. Rather than simply telling him that he has too much time on his hands, why not engage him?

All I asked is if it would be better for him to not be thinking about what God is and what God isn't. Your comment to him was snide and arrogant. Rather than simply telling him that he has too much time on his hands, why not engage him?

"Thinking about God is a calling, from God, to repent. If a person will adhere to God's voice, he will do well. Now this...
"The sower went out to sow, and some seed fell by the wayside." When the fowl of the air eat up the seed meant for the man, there remains nothing but one's own thoughts and logic. This leads a man to form his own premise, and build upon his confusion. The Spirit of the Lord will lead one BACK to God's original intention (repentance), but it is only through the gospel.
"But the Jews require a sign, and the Greeks seek after wisdom. But we preach Christ crucified, unto the Jews a stumbling block, and unto the Greeks foolishness. But to them that are called...the power of God and the wisdom of God."

"Thinking about God is a calling, from God, to repent. If a person will adhere to God's voice, he will do well. Now this...
"The sower went out to sow, and some seed fell by the wayside." When the fowl of the air eat up the seed meant for the man, there remains nothing but one's own thoughts and logic. This leads a man to form his own premise, and build upon his confusion. The Spirit of the Lord will lead one BACK to God's original intention (repentance), but it is only through the gospel.
"But the Jews require a sign, and the Greeks seek after wisdom. But we preach Christ crucified, unto the Jews a stumbling block, and unto the Greeks foolishness. But to them that are called...the power of God and the wisdom of God."

I never agreed with him. In fact, I expressed why I disagreed with him. Nor am I suggesting it's really even debatable. There's nothing subjective about God and His existence.

I agree with you in fact. I think you are right. I haven't much fussed.

By the way -- welcome ;)

He can read these post as well as anyone. Fantasy about God that contradicts scripture is goes way out of line that what the Word even covers might make for a good fantasy book, if that was his intent.

He can read these post as well as anyone. Fantasy about God that contradicts scripture is goes way out of line that what the Word even covers might make for a good fantasy book, if that was his intent.
We discuss, give reason why thy are wrong, and explain the truth...but if we can't do it with love, then we've abandoned everything necessary.

1 Corinthians 13:13.

We discuss, give reason why thy are wrong, and explain the truth...but if we can't do it with love, then we've abandoned everything necessary.

1 Corinthians 13:13.

It's best not to correct or steer the right direction unless a person asks. Being a open forum that is hard to do. However, If I am off scripture, I am thankful someone points things out. I don't despise correction.

I also expect in a forum setting for someone to be rude and nasty. Like glumdum is toward me, but it don't bother me. I still read through all his post.

Also before writing something one should get a check by the Holy spirit if something is off. I know I do, and every believer should have this.

At times I get a check as to something being right, but not fully 100 percent known or even 100 percent right though it would take more foundation to get the full picture.

Hi Guys,
I really appreciate #Lys attitude and approach. I guess by now you might have figured out that I am a new christian. #Lys approach has made me really think about all my conclusions so far and whether they are in line with God's word. He has made me realize that it is OK to think about God's word and come to your own conclusions so long as you seek true guidance from the scriptures and also from God's anointed. Now, I don't think I know anyone who is God's anointed...or perhaps God has not yet revealed one to me yet...but #Lys has made me want to research the scriptures more...because through his approach a person feels like it's OK to make mistakes in their journey to seek the Kingdom of God.....Through #Lys approach, a person feels as if God's love is still available to them in spite of their mistakes...because his servants don't already condemn them. They understand that it is OK to be human, and that God came to save human beings who have human reasoning and human understanding of the divine.
I have a question for #MichaelH...which I think is what #Lys asked you..."Do you think that it would have been better if I kept all my conclusions to my self without telling anyone in my journey to seek God's kingdom?" Don't you think it is dangerous for a new christian to make his/her own conclusions regarding the scripture in private without consulting seasoned Christians, to test his/her conclusions against scripture, since they are more familiar with what the scripture says? I came to this forum to do just that...to let my conclusions be examined by seasoned Christians....which I think is what is happening...I have really benefited from everyone's examination on this forum....including #MichaelH....it's just that your approach makes a person want to abandon this whole Christianity thing because it's too difficult..because it doesn't allow room for a person to understand who God is based on what they are...'A human being living in the earth'. Based on your approach a person is already condemned for using his/her human understanding of God to try and understand the scripture. I think that since you are a seasoned Christian, it would be better if you provided guidance rather than condemnation, particularly to young Christians who are tying to seek God's kingdom the best way they know how...since we (all living things) are all seeking the same thing..to know God and have a personal relationship with God all the days of our lives.
Anyway, I would really appreciate it, if anyone in this forum would provide a scripture that truly disproves the theory that 'God Became More Of Himself'..because my understanding is that the bible is silent on this, which leaves it to us to come up with our own speculations regarding this matter. Therefore if this is true, then there is no really true, right or wrong interpretation of what the bible is already silent about, unless the bible clearly disproves it.
Thank you everyone for your comments...including #Candelario and #Krossquad...have also seen and appreciated your comments....thanx.
Kind Regards,
Michael.

Back