God bless our brother Walker!

bobinfaith

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Hello brothers and sisters;

Praise God for our brother member Walker who is an author of Christian Poetry books. I have known our brother for 12 years and remember when he was getting his ministry off the ground of writing, getting his books published and reaching others for Christ Jesus, through poetry.

Throughout the Old and New Testaments and in these times most writers can write as they please and create their subject. Our brother is called to write about God's Word.

Jeremiah 30:2, 2 “Thus says the Lord, the God of Israel: Write in a book all the words that I have spoken to you.

I have a small collection of Walker's books from the past and just obtained his latest book, Tomorrow's Future Yesterday's Past.

Please keep our brother in your prayers as God continues to anoint Walker, to reach out to others for Christ through his writings. To learn more about Walker's ministry, please post here to encourage him, or send him a pm here at Christian Forum Site.

God bless you all and your families.

2Timothy 4:1-2,7-8.
I pray that God who judge living and dead may give you a crown of righteousness.
Hebrews 13:7-8.
I pray that God may lead as He has lead Moses and Joshua because God he is the same yesterday, today and tomorrow.
Have a blessed wednesday.
God Bless You.

It sounds good, it will be appealing to some people. I used love poetry. I used to write it for girls i liked and put some money in the envelopes. It didnt work at first but the more the girls thought about it the more they liked me. Poetry works in the long run. All the best to walker.

Back