God Calls One Home Right After Baptism With Giant Wave!!

Rom 8:14 For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.
I find it hard to believe that God is asleep and not willing to led us away from danger. I would post many scriptures, but I doubt you would take heed like all the other scriptures I posted. Something did happen today though.
Today watching 2 kids 6 and 2 with the wife the mother came back to pick them up. She sat and talked but said, "Lets take the kids outside to ride the scooters." My wife said, how about we just talk before you go. This women insisted. So my wife, my daughter the other mom and her two boys went outside to play.
My wife comes back in and asked. You heard right? Should I tell her and come in? I said nope, we can't be the Holy Spirit for people and you did tell her no once, but she ignored you. So the wife went back out.
It was about 10 min later my wife comes running in. The moms 6 year old fell off his scooter, busted up both knee's and broke his wrist. She needed Towels for the blood.
God is Faithful, to those who will be led by the Holy Spirit.

God is still God, Beloved.

Wow, I would have warned them. It's not like they learned because you didn't say anything, but the six-year-old got really hurt.

:(

I find it hard to believe that God is asleep and not willing to led us away from danger. I would post many scriptures, but I doubt you would take heed like all the other scriptures I posted. Something did happen today though.

Today watching 2 kids 6 and 2 with the wife the mother came back to pick them up. She sat and talked but said, "Lets take the kids outside to ride the scooters." My wife said, how about we just talk before you go. This women insisted. So my wife, my daughter the other mom and her two boys went outside to play.

My wife comes back in and asked. You heard right? Should I tell her and come in? I said nope, we can't be the Holy Spirit for people and you did tell her no once, but she ignored you. So the wife went back out.

It was about 10 min later my wife comes running in. The moms 6 year old fell off his scooter, busted up both knee's and broke his wrist.

She needed Towels for the blood.

Wow, I would have warned them. It's not like they learned because you didn't say anything, but the six-year-old got really hurt.

:(

It was about 10 min later my wife comes running in. The moms 6 year old fell off his scooter, busted up both knee's and broke his wrist.

How about your wife telling the woman that she knew from the Holy Spirit that her children shouldn't go outside now. Where is the love? You definitely need to work on having some compassion!

Michael I have a couple of scriptures for you.

"Because of the increase of wickedness, the love of most will grow cold" (Matthew 24:12). Wickedness is lack of love shown by these two scriptures:

"AND YOU SHALL LOVE THE LORD YOUR GOD WITH ALL YOUR HEART, AND WITH ALL YOUR SOUL, AND WITH ALL YOUR MIND, AND WITH ALL YOUR STRENGTH.' 31"The second is this, 'YOU SHALL LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOR AS YOURSELF.' There is no other commandment greater than these" (Mark 12:30-31).

Jesus replied: “ ‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.’c 38This is the first and greatest commandment. 39And the second is like it: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’d 40All the Law and the Prophets hang on these two commandments (Matthew 22:37-40).

"Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I have become sounding brass or a clanging cymbal. 2 And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries and all knowledge, and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, but have not love, I am nothing" (1st Corinthians 13:1-2).

How about your wife telling the woman that she knew from the Holy Spirit that her children shouldn't go outside now. Where is the love? You definitely need to work on having some compassion!

My wife already told her NO................ she said lets go anyway. You don't tell other parents how to raise their kids, and If this women respected the Holy Spirit on my wife, she would have said, "Why NOT go outside" When the Women of God said no, No means NO.

You need to learn about what respecting the anointing on people is. My wife both perceived that going outside at that time was not going to go well for one of her kids.

That was my point anyway, God is faithful to alert when the enemy is laying a snare. This women whom we sow watching her kids told my wife she wanted to go out with the kids any after my wife said NO, lets just stay in a talk and then you can go.

Now to the unlearned and disrespectful it would seem that If we said we knew that something was not right, and The enemy is up to something concerning your kids, lets stay in. Then since it mattered she would listen to my wife and they stayed inside. (Maybe) If it don't benefit her then it's OK to ignore God's anointed.

That is akin to me allowing my daughter to eat dinner based on if she likes the dinner or not. She finds out what we are having first then tells us yes or no.

Not gonna happen.

My wife already told her NO................ she said lets go anyway. You don't tell other parents how to raise their kids, and If this women respected the Holy Spirit on my wife, she would have said, "Why NOT go outside" When the Women of God said no, No means NO.

You need to learn about what respecting the anointing on people is. My wife both perceived that going outside at that time was not going to go well for one of her kids.

That was my point anyway, God is faithful to alert when the enemy is laying a snare. This women whom we sow watching her kids told my wife she wanted to go out with the kids any after my wife said NO, lets just stay in a talk and then you can go.

Now to the unlearned and disrespectful it would seem that If we said we knew that something was not right, and The enemy is up to something concerning your kids, lets stay in. Then since it mattered she would listen to my wife and they stayed inside. (Maybe) If it don't benefit her then it's OK to ignore God's anointed.

That is akin to me allowing my daughter to eat dinner based on if she likes the dinner or not. She finds out what we are having first then tells us yes or no.

Not gonna happen.
I'm sure she would have listened had you wife explained. If either do you has a gift of prophecy like that, it's your duty to tell.

I'm sure she would have listened had you wife explained. If either do you has a gift of prophecy like that, it's your duty to tell.

Its not a gift of prophecy, it's called word of wisdom. Something every believer on the planet should get. Jesus said the Holy Spirit shows us things to come, will guide you into all truth. Being sons of God we are led by the Spirit of God.

So it's not some special gift, it's something we all better have. You act like this is some special thing I have, and it is not.
When Jesus said, the sheep know my voice, a stranger they will not follow, He was talking about you also. Not just me.

Also explaining things to people in thinking they would have gotten it is not true. My Wife already said no. That would be good enough. I hope you don't raise you kids like that, you don't owe them explanations. When Mommy says NO, then No means no.

My wife was kind and said something. The thing is, it was a knowing by the Holy Spirit not to go outside at this time. Something did not seem right and it had to do with one of her kids. Stay inside and all is fine.

That is all it was, and I picked that up also. No idea what the devil is planing, the Lord just gives me a check about them going outside.
I knew it was about the kids. That is all I knew. That is all the wife knew.

Now SweetPea, I did not ask the Lord what is that all about, I need details. If the Holy Spirit gives me a check not to do something, I don't need to know why, I just obey. I am a bit let down by you Sweetpea and Olivia. both you don't under stand honor or respect. If the Lord says no, we don't ask why and keep asking. that is how Balaam lost his life.

When the Women of the House tells the other Women NO, lets stay inside. That should settle it. It's not a democracy. My wife was tired, having watched her kids all day and she was not wanting any issues knowing something was not right about going outside.

Also amazing that people don't know they are suppose to hear God always? That is crazy doctrine. He is our father and always speaking and directing. How many scriptures do I need to post concerning this?

I deal with way to much nonsense on this forum. I have lots to offer to help but it seems we have to start with Kindergarten class as the churches don't seem to be teaching anything out there.

Olivivia whom I thought was full of revelation ignorantly corrects me, with ZERO concept of honor. Just floors me........ it does.

This same women 2 months ago told us she is going off food stamps and using her faith. I got a big check in my spirit about that and said, "why don't let the results of your faith take you off the food stamps. This way your kids have food" Found out yesterday they have no food in the house and why she left the kids over 3 hours past so that we would feed them.

Anyway, you people believe what you want, I could care less. We all are suppose to hear God and if you don't, something is wrong with what you believe, obedience level, or your in sin.

Amazing.

How did your wife present her concern? You could have been more insistent.

Its not a gift of prophecy, it's called word of wisdom. Something every believer on the planet should get. Jesus said the Holy Spirit shows us things to come, will guide you into all truth. Being sons of God we are led by the Spirit of God.

So it's not some special gift, it's something we all better have. You act like this is some special thing I have, and it is not.
When Jesus said, the sheep know my voice, a stranger they will not follow, He was talking about you also. Not just me.

Also explaining things to people in thinking they would have gotten it is not true. My Wife already said no. That would be good enough. I hope you don't raise you kids like that, you don't owe them explanations. When Mommy says NO, then No means no.

My wife was kind and said something. The thing is, it was a knowing by the Holy Spirit not to go outside at this time. Something did not seem right and it had to do with one of her kids. Stay inside and all is fine.

That is all it was, and I picked that up also. No idea what the devil is planing, the Lord just gives me a check about them going outside.
Now SweetPea, I did not ask the Lord what is that all about, I need details. If the Holy Spirit gives me a check not to do something, I don't need to know why, I just obey. I am a bit let down by you Sweetpea and Olivia. both you don't under stand honor or respect. If the Lord says no, we don't ask why and keep asking. that is how Balaam lost his life.
When the Women of the House tells the other Women NO, lets stay inside. That should settle it. It's not a democracy. My wife was tired, having watched her kids all day and she was not wanting any issues knowing something was not right about going outside.

Also amazing that people don't know they are suppose to hear God always? That is crazy doctrine. He is our father and always speaking and directing. How many scriptures do I need to post concerning this?

I deal with way to much nonsense on this forum. I have lots to offer to help but it seems we have to start with Kindergarten class as the churches don't seem to be teaching anything out there.

Olivivia whom I thought was full of revelation ignorantly corrects me, with ZERO concept of honor. Just floors me........ it does.

This same women 2 months ago told us she is going off food stamps and using her faith. I got a big check in my spirit about that and said, "why don't let the results of your faith take you off the food stamps. This way your kids have food" Found out yesterday they have no food in the house and why she left the kids over 3 hours past so that we would feed them.

Anyway, you people believe what you want, I could care less. We all are suppose to hear God and if you don't, something is wrong with what you believe, obedience level, or your in sin.

Amazing.
I never told you to question God. I told you that if your wife heard from God you should have had enough compassion for her to explain to the woman that her kid shouldn't go outside. You say you don't know why God said it but you believed. Well it is good you believed, but you didn't know why the kid wasn't supposed to go outside. What if the kid was hit by a car and was dead now?

I hear God all the time and obey the same type of thing, but I would have told the woman that it was the Holy Spirit telling me and tried to convince her not to let her kid out. If she didn't then there is nothing that could be done, but you didn't even try to convince her.

Part of love is understanding that people don't always understand things at first try and having patience with them.

God saves the unsaved. I am glad He doesn't just give everyone one shot (and an unclear one at that) to get saved. God works with people at the level they are at. When he teaches believers, some learn quickly, some slow. He loves and teaches them all at their own level. Some people may have to be told the same thing for ten years. Having the patience and love and understanding to do this is what God's love is all about. You said all your wife said was no. How was the woman to even understand that?

Exactly.

Amazing.

You wife isn't this woman's mother. This woman is an adult, right? Just because you wife says she doesn't want to go outside, doesn't mean everyone is going to take that as something from God. How do you not see that?

Also, yes, I feel that God warns me about things at times, and I listen. However, I also have anxiety, so if I listened every time I had anxiety about something, well, I'd never leave the house.

Then, when you get questioned about this, you get patronizing... just because people have different beliefs than you. I don't think God likes that, so you should be careful about this.

I never told you to question God. I told you that if your wife heard from God you should have had enough compassion for her to explain to the woman that her kid shouldn't go outside. You say you don't know why God said it but you believed. Well it is good you believed, but you didn't know why the kid wasn't supposed to go outside. What if the kid was hit by a car and was dead now?

I hear God all the time and obey the same type of thing, but I would have told the woman that it was the Holy Spirit telling me and tried to convince her not to let her kid out. If she didn't then there is nothing that could be done, but you didn't even try to convince her.

Part of love is understanding that people don't always understand things at first try and having patience with them.

God saves the unsaved. I am glad He doesn't just give everyone one shot (and an unclear one at that) to get saved. God works with people at the level they are at. When he teaches believers, some learn quickly, some slow. He loves and teaches them all at their own level. Some people may have to be told the same thing for ten years. Having the patience and love and understanding to do this is what God's love is all about. You said all your wife said was no. How was the woman to even understand that?

No. End of story. That's how cults work!

But, apparently, if she was really a Christian she would have known because God would have told her.

MichaelH, I appreciated your advice and stories at first, but something you said a little while back raised some red flags, so I started paying attention. This stuff you are saying... I don't think that is how God operates. If you were truly told that by God, you should have explained to her. Otherwise, you are heartless, and I don't see why God would continue warning you if you are going to have such an ego about it. You seem to have the holier than thou attitude, not even just to me... to others. You got this attitude toward me because I shared some marital issues and said I have anxiety, but refused some of your advice because it was unbiblical, and also because I rejected your interpretation of what my pastor said. You assume I am not close to God, but I assure you I am. You know nothing about me, so you should stop what you are saying.

I suspect you are going to get angry at me for saying this, but I think you should listen.

We watch her kids. She told us God told her to pay us, but she never has in a year. That is fine, we just sow that as seed and my Daughter gets someone to play with.

3 months ago she told me she wanted to walk more in faith and get off food stamps. Her Husband works very hard but they still have some expenses. She is a great christian women, and my wife and I love their family.

I took a bold step, knowing she hears God and said, I don't think the Lord wants you to do that and cancel food stamps. I told her to let the outcome of her faith take her off the food stamps. (As in the money would be there) We don't take our glasses off and say the Lord healed my eyes and run into the building either. Faith believes God and God does his part, we can't do God's part.

She shut me down, saying we have faith and bla, bla, bla........... Now they are hurting and she has to wait 2 weeks for food stamps to kick in again with no food.

Here is how God speaks to us most the time. It's not a booming voice with Dolby surround sound and HDTV. (Though that would be nice) When she asked if she could take her kids out with my daughter just out front, my wife got alerted by the Lord. Not fear, just a check and she knew it was about one of her kids.

That is it. A stop in the heart and about her kid. Not fear, just a don't do it.

God leads us like that, it's not some prophet or anything crazy, just the small left, right and as in Acts things "Seem" we don't violate what is in our heart to do or not do. It don't even have to make sense to us.

Not one time I have gotten that "STOP" to where the Lord felt He had to go into detail for me or even tell me. Stop, means Stop. I find the Lord does not have to explain himself, he just expects us to be led and obey what is there. If he always explained we would reason it out or be walking by sight.

So, that is all the Wife got........... "Don't go out now, just stop, stay in. Her son" I got the same thing so my Wife said let's stay in and talk. My wife wanted her to take her kids home, she had her kids all day and 2 hours extra.

She said, NO, it will be fun, lets Go. My wife already said no, and she just wanted to take over. So, they went out front to play.

The wife came back in briefly and said again, something is off, and I said I know, but whatever happens, God can fix it.

Sure enough, We end up with lots of blood and a broken wrist. I looked at the wrist, the bone was still in there and in place really swollen and blue but I knew it was just a fracture.

Then she says she will Go home and wrap it. God will heal it she says. I am thinking he needed x-ray's at least and Wrapped but I did not say a word. Not my kid.

People have to receive and she goes to the same church we do, but is not as mature in the Word. We can't tell people how to do things if they don't want to hear it. My wife told her to get her kids at 12 and she shows up at 2pm. I am not sure what else we could do, without being disrespectful.

It's like the time I told my boys to stop wrestling. I told them someone is going to get there head busted open and just stop. Wrestle later, but not now. I Told them, the Lord said Stop, not me. You listen to me and the Lord.

Well, me telling them did not mean I did not end up in the emergency room to get my youngest son 5 stitches in his head. I made my Oldest son sit in there with his brother and watch them sow up his head.

be blessed.

MichaelH, I appreciated your advice and stories at first, but something you said a little while back raised some red flags, so I started paying attention. This stuff you are saying... I don't think that is how God operates. If you were truly told that by God, you should have explained to her. Otherwise, you are heartless, and I don't see why God would continue warning you if you are going to have such an ego about it. You seem to have the holier than thou attitude, not even just to me... to others. You got this attitude toward me because I shared some marital issues and said I have anxiety, but refused some of your advice because it was unbiblical, and also because I rejected your interpretation of what my pastor said. You assume I am not close to God, but I assure you I am. You know nothing about me, so you should stop what you are saying.

I suspect you are going to get angry at me for saying this, but I think you should listen.

No, not mad. I would tell you though, the Lord will not go into detail or explain things either. He says stop, or you get that thing inside you where you don't have peace about something, you best just follow that and not reason it out.

The Advice I was going to give you for your "Fears" was to help you with scripture and replace those thoughts with Word. I also wanted you to follow the Word concerning the Husband and would like to speak to him. My Goal would be to get all the fighting and arguing out of your house because I know what that brings. I don't know what your Pastor said, but he knew something connected with the youngest, so the best thing to do is remove every place the enemy has. problem solved.

Putting the Word first, and learning to believe that instead of those fears and things is what I was attempting to do. Nothing strange or crazy. Doing that removes any place the devil has gotten, and if there is any fear about anything, then you know the devil is there and anxiety is caused by listening to him which is bad. I wanted to help you to learn to not listen to him and believe the Word only.

Not mad, just want you to have all the victory, Jesus paid for you and greater things.

be blessed.

Read what I posted to the MOD. There is more to it than that. Also, God did not say a child was going to break a bone or anything thing like that. Just a stop, don't go out, Her Kid. Not now........ I mean I did not know, I just knew they were not suppose to go play at that time. The Lord don't explain all to me, but he knows I will listen and I don't need the explanation. You have to understand the whole thing.

We watch her kids. She told us God told her to pay us, but she never has in a year. That is fine, we just sow that as seed and my Daughter gets someone to play with.
3 months ago she told me she wanted to walk more in faith and get off food stamps. Her Husband works very hard but they still have some expenses. She is a great christian women, and my wife and I love their family.
I took a bold step, knowing she hears God and said, I don't think the Lord wants you to do that and cancel food stamps. I told her to let the outcome of her faith take her off the food stamps. (As in the money would be there) We don't take our glasses off and say the Lord healed my eyes and run into the building either. Faith believes God and God does his part, we can't do God's part.
She shut me down, saying we have faith and bla, bla, bla........... Now they are hurting and she has to wait 2 weeks for food stamps to kick in again with no food.
e is how God speaks to us most the time. It's not a booming voice with Dolby surround sound and HDTV. (Though that would be nice) When she asked if she could take her kids out with my daughter just out front, my wife got alerted by the Lord. Not fear, just a check and she knew it was about one of her kids.
That is it. A stop in the heart and about her kid. Not fear, just a don't do it.
God leads us like that, it's not some prophet or anything crazy, just the small left, right and as in Acts things "Seem" we don't violate what is in our heart to do or not do. It don't even have to make sense to us.
Not one time I have gotten that "STOP" to where the Lord felt He had to go into detail for me or even tell me. Stop, means Stop. I find the Lord does not have to explain himself, he just expects us to be led and obey what is there. If he always explained we would reason it out or be walking by sight.
So, that is all the Wife got........... "Don't go out now, just stop, stay in. Her son" I got the same thing so my Wife said let's stay in and talk. My wife wanted her to take her kids home, she had her kids all day and 2 hours extra.
She said, NO, it will be fun, lets Go. My wife already said no, and she just wanted to take over. So, they went out front to play.
The wife came back in briefly and said again, something is off, and I said I know, but whatever happens, God can fix it.
Sure enough, We end up with lots of blood and a broken wrist. I looked at the wrist, the bone was still in there and in place really swollen and blue but I knew it was just a fracture.
Then she says she will Go home and wrap it. God will heal it she says. I am thinking he needed x-ray's at least and Wrapped but I did not say a word. Not my kid.
People have to receive and she goes to the same church we do, but is not as mature in the Word. We can't tell people how to do things if they don't want to hear it. My wife told her to get her kids at 12 and she shows up at 2pm. I am not sure what else we could do, without being disrespectful.
It's like the time I told my boys to stop wrestling. I told them someone is going to get there head busted open and just stop. Wrestle later, but not now. I Told them, the Lord said Stop, not me. You listen to me and the Lord.
Well, me telling them did not mean I did not end up in the emergency room to get my youngest son 5 stitches in his head. I made my Oldest son sit in there with his brother and watch them sow up his head be blessed.

To quote Paul Harvey (now deceased): "And now, you know the rest of the story!"
Beloved, they needed to hear ALL the story to quench their doubts about you...and maybe that still didn't quite do it!

Walk in Peace, Beloved.

... It's like the time I told my boys to stop wrestling. I told them someone is going to get there head busted open and just stop. Wrestle later, but not now. I Told them, the Lord said Stop, not me. You listen to me and the Lord. ...

be blessed.

That was a lot more explanation than your wife gave that woman.

No, not mad. I would tell you though, the Lord will not go into detail or explain things either. He says stop, or you get that thing inside you where you don't have peace about something, you best just follow that and not reason it out.

The Advice I was going to give you for your "Fears" was to help you with scripture and replace those thoughts with Word. I also wanted you to follow the Word concerning the Husband and would like to speak to him. My Goal would be to get all the fighting and arguing out of your house because I know what that brings. I don't know what your Pastor said, but he knew something connected with the youngest, so the best thing to do is remove every place the enemy has. problem solved.

Putting the Word first, and learning to believe that instead of those fears and things is what I was attempting to do. Nothing strange or crazy. Doing that removes any place the devil has gotten, and if there is any fear about anything, then you know the devil is there and anxiety is caused by listening to him which is bad. I wanted to help you to learn to not listen to him and believe the Word only.

Not mad, just want you to have all the victory, Jesus paid for you and greater things.

be blessed.

Yes, and I agree most of what you said, but at one point you told me if I was not at a place of understanding just doing what God said to do, then it's time to dump the husband. You also said it's best to dump the husband than to allow strife, but how is any of that biblical? What does the Bible state are reasons to do this?

Also, the pastor said the child will bring restoration, but if not there will be destruction. Wouldn't that be of the marriage? We were talking about our marriage vows right and if we were going to commit to them. Anyway, it could have meant what you said, but you later took that back and said you didn't say it, but you did. So, I just am paying attention, because you have changed a couple of things, IMO. Then, you have this attitude that if someone doesn't agree with you, it must mean we are not mature Christians and compared us to kindergarteners.

Back