God Has the Power

Dusty

Inactive
God Has the Power

Gen.1:1-2
The Beginning

1 In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth.
2 Now the earth was formless and empty, darkness was over the surface of the deep, and the Spirit of God was hovering over the waters.

When I get reflecting about God's Power and we have also been studying for the last four sundays about the wonders of God . How big is our God ... Wow ... we cannot even touch the surface.

When you think , God has the power to create something out of nothing . No One can ever say that ... only our God .

A builder needs material to build a house . A cheff needs food to make his delicious meal .

But our God did not need anything to create the heavens and the earth . He created the heavens and the earth out of " nothing" How awesome is that?

Likewise .... God has the power to transform our lives into something beautiful .... beauty for ashes

Isaiah 61:3
and provide for those who grieve in Zion— to bestow on them a crown of beauty instead of ashes, the oil of gladness instead of mourning, and a garment of praise instead of a spirit of despair. They will be called oaks of righteousness, a planting of the LORD for the display of his splendor.

There is nothing to small or too big that our God cannot do .

lg.php

Ephesians 3:20

20Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us

God is most awesome!!

Praise God!!! God is awesome.

I think how perfect all the planets are lined up and how the earth spins in perfect motion without smashing into the moon. The earth had to be balanced just right.

Isa 40:12 Who hath measured the waters in the hollow of his hand, and meted out heaven with the span, and comprehended the dust of the earth in a measure, and weighed the mountains in scales, and the hills in a balance?

Praise God!!! if he can make planets then He has more than enough ability to help us.

God bless. Peace.

Amen and amen .

Have you seen this clip that is from a larger video ?

We are fearfully and wonderfully made .... awesome . This will blow you away

Amazing!!!

That is some pretty awesome stuff. I watched the video twice and would suggest everyone take a look at it.

The more advanced science gets the more we will learn about these types of things.

Studies done on sound have found that the words we speak never dissipate. They hang around forever. Thats a thought considering Jesus told us that we have what we say, and will give an account for every idle word we speak.

There is technology being developed to capture these past sound in an attempt to find out what people have said long ago.

There is also a study on how words effect water. Words of death or negative words put water molecules in a chaotic pattern. Our body is mostly composed of Water.

Just google; (Words effect water) if you want to find out more and draw your own conclusion as I am not sure this study has been scrutinized by other scientist. It would not surprise me if it's truth though.

Be blessed and thank you for sharing this.

I like this argument:

If you were to see a tree. And next to the tree, all the leaves were lined up in a perfectly symmetrical pattern, measurable to millimeters from each other. Arranged in a perfect pattern. What would you assume? That they fell that way through random chance? Or that someone put them there?

When we look at the alignment of the planets then, why do we assume that to be random mathematical chance? When we look at the various organs that we have, that have hundreds of working parts, how could they have evolved? That is like finding a watch on the street, and assuming it grew out of the ground, each moving part intact.

Brother Ban ... What a wonderful example . If more people could just look at the bigger picture . How could they not say ... " Yes there is a God "

OUr God is truly a God of Miracles and wonders . When we go back and see all that He did in the old testament in the lives of the Israelites , and then into the new by sending His Son , it just amazes me that more people cannot understand His greatness or as our Pastor made a new word He's 'gynormousness "

Back