God is blessing me tremendously

I have 2 jobs, I start my 2nd one tommorow ( I checked my email and got offered a 3rd job)and my aunt got a new car for me That's really cheap but runs well...

I'm having so many blessings all I ask is god keep me in perfect health...mental health as I've been getting blessed my anxiety has increased...

Also I'm praying and I also ask u pray with me, that I'm able to save because working 2 jobs would be all for nought if I can't save. I have to help my mom,save for tuition,then pay car insurance...I'm a college student... So please pray God will help me save.

Thanks you everyone.

I have 2 jobs, I start my 2nd one tommorow ( I checked my email and got offered a 3rd job)and my aunt got a new car for me That's really cheap but runs well...

I'm having so many blessings all I ask is god keep me in perfect health...mental health as I've been getting blessed my anxiety has increased...

Also I'm praying and I also ask u pray with me, that I'm able to save because working 2 jobs would be all for nought if I can't save. I have to help my mom,save for tuition,then pay car insurance...I'm a college student... So please pray God will help me save.

Thanks you everyone.
Praise the Lord!! I'm very happy for you Autumn :D

Thanks you everyone.
Prayed for you and your situation. Hold close to God and don't let go no matter what.

That's wonderful news! I can totally relate to be being anxious when things go well. I used to get terribly anxious & scared when things would go good... I was always afraid that at any moment the bottom would fall out. It took me YEARS to learn to just let go in faith and fully trust God.
I will be keeping you in my prayers. Thanks for sharing this with us.

Luke 12:22-25 King James Version (KJV)
22 And he said unto his disciples, Therefore I say unto you, Take no thought for your life, what ye shall eat; neither for the body, what ye shall put on.
23 The life is more than meat, and the body is more than raiment.
24 Consider the ravens: for they neither sow nor reap; which neither have storehouse nor barn; and God feedeth them: how much more are ye better than the fowls?
25 And which of you with taking thought can add to his stature one cubit?

Back