God is good :)

shineyourlight8

Sr Encourager Mod
Staff member
Senior Moderator
God is good :)

I had to wait a few days to share my testimony because I know that what I'm going to share, some people may not agree with it. And I respect that, but I ask you not to debate over it on here. Thanks :). THe young adults went to my youth pastor's Grandfather's cabin. It was beautiful there. Mountains were there and we were in the middle of nowhere. It was awesome. And I loved spending time with God there because it felt so peaceful! :)

Anyways, I went away with my church's young adults for the weekend. Now, in the past, Satan has attacked me, saying no one likes me. So this was a big step. I prayed and prayed. And there were no attacks until Saturday. That was the day of the attacks. But it was weird, because I was having a great time with the people there. Anyways, so on Saturday night, I rebuked those thoughts and rebuked Satan and told him that these people are GREAT people and they love me. And then kabam, Satan leaves me alone for the rest of the weekend.

Anyways, Sunday came along and we held church service in the living room. It wasn't much, we read over John 14-16 and we talked about how it spoke to us. All of a sudden, my youth pastor's wife, Stephanie, said, "We are going to pray. If you feel led to put in some prayer, please do." SO we all bowed our heads and there was a moment of silence. I prayed first. And then after I was done, there was another moment of silence. All of a sudden, my youth pastor says, "Katie...." (which is my name, if you guys did not know!), "Satan likes to bring up your past a lot. Especially YOUR past mistakes. God wants you to write down on a piece of paper ALL OF YOUR ACCOMPLISHMENTS, so you can see them!" She prophecized over two other people as well.

After we all prayed, she asked if anyone was baptised in the Holy Spirit. I said, "I don't think so." And I explained why I felt that way (not going to share here because it's way too long.) Anyways, she asked me if I wanted to. And I said, "Yes."

So all the women gathered around me and laid their hands on me. Stephanie told me she wasn't going to pray for me, but yet, let ME do the asking. Let me ask for the Holy Spirit to come down. I looked at Stephanie and asked, "But what if he doesn't give that to me?" And all of the girls were telling me that I can't have those doubts. Stephanie's husband, Ryan, said, "Katie. It's like this." (he picks up a toy from the ground) "Ask me for this toy, Katie." So I asked him if I coud have the toy. He tossed it to me and said, "It's that easy. All you need to do is ask." So I said thanks and it made my doubts seem less smaller. A girl, named Jen, told me that God loves me enough to give me this gift. Satan doesn't want God and I to have this language between us, so he wants to give us doubts. So after those two things, everyone laid their hands on me. I bowed my head and asked OUTLOUD to God to give me his holy spirit. I rebuked Satan and I told God that I know He wants to give this to me. All of a sudden, I start feeling something in my chest. Like, something was moving. And I know it was the Holy Spirit. My lips started tingling and I knew that I was about to say something. Stephanie told me, "Katie...the words are RIGHT there. Have faith." And another girl told me to "shut my mind off." After she did that, my lips started moving by themselves and words were coming out. I wasn't in control, something else was coming out of my mouth.

Sorry it was so long but it was very cool :) :) :) :)

did nobody tell you to ask God for the holy spirit.?thats what our Lord says repent and ask.cool glad you have been told.

did nobody tell you to ask God for the holy spirit.?thats what our Lord says repent and ask.cool glad you have been told.
Nope, no one has told me. But yet again, I never discussed to anyone that I didn't have the baptism of the holy spirit :)

This warms the cockles of my heart. I'm not sure what those are, being more familiar with atria and ventricles, but whatever they are, they are warm. :D

Hey .... I am just seeing this and like every one has said .... It is so heartwarming and definately praiseworthy to know that our precious sister is going on with the Lord and He is blessing her .

You will never be the same and will find the Power of the Holy Spirit taking you to another level with God as you walk with Him . It's awesome my dear Katie . God richly bless and keep you .

samp326931b6741c9b77.jpg

All I can say is :):):):):):):):):):):) God Bless YOU Katie gal. That just tickles me to my heart :)

Chili happy :)
ps. You GO girl!!

I had to wait a few days to share my testimony because I know that what I'm going to share, some people may not agree with it. And I respect that, but I ask you not to debate over it on here. Thanks :). THe young adults went to my youth pastor's Grandfather's cabin. It was beautiful there. Mountains were there and we were in the middle of nowhere. It was awesome. And I loved spending time with God there because it felt so peaceful! :)

Anyways, I went away with my church's young adults for the weekend. Now, in the past, Satan has attacked me, saying no one likes me. So this was a big step. I prayed and prayed. And there were no attacks until Saturday. That was the day of the attacks. But it was weird, because I was having a great time with the people there. Anyways, so on Saturday night, I rebuked those thoughts and rebuked Satan and told him that these people are GREAT people and they love me. And then kabam, Satan leaves me alone for the rest of the weekend.

Anyways, Sunday came along and we held church service in the living room. It wasn't much, we read over John 14-16 and we talked about how it spoke to us. All of a sudden, my youth pastor's wife, Stephanie, said, "We are going to pray. If you feel led to put in some prayer, please do." SO we all bowed our heads and there was a moment of silence. I prayed first. And then after I was done, there was another moment of silence. All of a sudden, my youth pastor says, "Katie...." (which is my name, if you guys did not know!), "Satan likes to bring up your past a lot. Especially YOUR past mistakes. God wants you to write down on a piece of paper ALL OF YOUR ACCOMPLISHMENTS, so you can see them!" She prophecized over two other people as well.

After we all prayed, she asked if anyone was baptised in the Holy Spirit. I said, "I don't think so." And I explained why I felt that way (not going to share here because it's way too long.) Anyways, she asked me if I wanted to. And I said, "Yes."

So all the women gathered around me and laid their hands on me. Stephanie told me she wasn't going to pray for me, but yet, let ME do the asking. Let me ask for the Holy Spirit to come down. I looked at Stephanie and asked, "But what if he doesn't give that to me?" And all of the girls were telling me that I can't have those doubts. Stephanie's husband, Ryan, said, "Katie. It's like this." (he picks up a toy from the ground) "Ask me for this toy, Katie." So I asked him if I coud have the toy. He tossed it to me and said, "It's that easy. All you need to do is ask." So I said thanks and it made my doubts seem less smaller. A girl, named Jen, told me that God loves me enough to give me this gift. Satan doesn't want God and I to have this language between us, so he wants to give us doubts. So after those two things, everyone laid their hands on me. I bowed my head and asked OUTLOUD to God to give me his holy spirit. I rebuked Satan and I told God that I know He wants to give this to me. All of a sudden, I start feeling something in my chest. Like, something was moving. And I know it was the Holy Spirit. My lips started tingling and I knew that I was about to say something. Stephanie told me, "Katie...the words are RIGHT there. Have faith." And another girl told me to "shut my mind off." After she did that, my lips started moving by themselves and words were coming out. I wasn't in control, something else was coming out of my mouth.

Sorry it was so long but it was very cool :) :) :) :)
My lips started tingling and I knew that I was about to say something. Stephanie told me, "Katie...the words are RIGHT there. Have faith." And another girl told me to "shut my mind off." After she did that, my lips started moving by themselves and words were coming out. I wasn't in control, something else was coming out of my mouth.

You spoke in toungs!! that is a HolySpirit Blessing!!! it is between you and God. Period. Angelic language. YYYYYYEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!

Back