God is good :)

And once you think God stops blessing you, he just blesses you more.
Oh my gosh, even writing this, I'm getting tears in my eyes. He is so good to me. Too good and he lovse me so much and he's forgiven me.
My life-long friend ended our friendship a long time ago, maybe 2-3 years ago. And it hurt me. When she did, I was so bitter and so angry. For the longest time, I sent her messages on Facebook, Myspace, you name it. One day, I decided to stop being so mean to her. She ended it, because I was hurting her in the process and she couldn't handle any more.

Anyways, a year went by. And I finally decided to just fall in love with Jesus. When I did, I was able to forgive this friend. But the hurt remained. I prayed, and my desire was to have this relationship restored. I had doubts.

Tonight...after many years of just praying, God answered. And it was an amazing answer. My church holds an event called SoulFire once a month. It's worship and a speaker usually speaks. Tonight, right at the end of worship. I sat down in my chair and just started bawling my eyes out. My life-long friend was there and it just brought back memories. I just started crying. Like, bawling my eyes out. All of a sudden, the worship stops and Stephanie starts speaking. She said, "I feel that the Holy Spirit is leading us into prayer. Some of you out there need prayer....right now. Come up. We are going to pray for you. Please don't be scared." All of a sudden, I approached the altar. A girl named Sarah laid her hands on me. And at this point, I was just losing it. She started to just put her hands on me and all of a sudden, another pair of hands came on me. I looked, and there was my life-long friend. Look, she doesn't approach me at ALL since she ended our friendship. So this was very weird. She started speaking in tongues. And Sarah asked me if I needed prayer, and I wanted to pray for the restoration of my friendship with Samantha (changed her name), but I couldn't, since she was like right there praying lol. So I just told Sarah I couldn't tell her because i didn't want to cause anything

All of a sudden, Sarah starts prophecizing over me. She said that God has forgiven me for what I did (since I beat myself up over like all the time), and that I need to put it in the past. And to put on the full armor of God. Samantha then starts talking and said that God wants me to go to him instead of running away from him.

I told Samantha that I was so sorry for what I did and she said that she has forgiven me and so does her family.

We went back to our seats and she looked at me, hugged me, and said she loved me.

God is so good.

So if you are losing heart that God won't answer your prayers, THINK AGAIN. It took 3 years, but he finally restored everything. God is amazing. God is good. He's so awesome and He loves you so much. Don't ever lose hope. Just keep praying, just keep seeking. Because for the longest time, I felt that God wasn't going to restore this relationship. BUT HE DID :D

0917102229.jpg

And this was at the end of the night at a pizza place :). And that's my friend, Ben's, awesome hat that I'm wearing! Lol.

I know what it's like to "hear" the little voices tell you how stupid, ugly and unworthy you are, but God created you beautiful
I know what it's like to feel self-loathing for your mistakes and character flaws, but God made you imperfect to do great things through you - to bless others - and long to one day hear the words, "Well done, good and faithful servant."
I know what it's like to feel like you don't fit in anywhere, like you don't belong here - because we don't. We are caught between two worlds, the spiritual and the physical. We are only visitors in the physical World. Our home is with God.
I pray for you to continually feel the Spirit of God upon you, guiding you, and when you don't, to know that He is still there with you

I am glad to read of your growing faith and hearing how God is strengthening you and encouraging you. :)

Ginger

Last night, I had a dream and I was talking to a girl that I don't know in real life. I was telling her that she was perfect in every way. She said, "Oh please, I have lots of imperfections" and I said, "It's your imperfections that make you perfect in every way".

Back