God is good

I'm new to this! I thought it would be good to get connected with fellow Christians. I grew up in a Christian home but once I got older I turned my back on God and and started being the man I wanted to be. I was seeking a relationship with a girl and not God I didn't care if she was christian or not. about four months ago I had some really creepy dreams and it made me think "I need God" I started reading my Bible everyday digging deep in Gods word going to my pastor for questans I had while reading. I started thinking to myself " the time I'm looking for a relationship with some girl is just wasting my time I could be seeking a strong relationship with God". Reading the Bible is so important to me I feel more joyful and patient I haven't been using foul language anymore. Gods word really has a lot of power in it.

Welcome to cfs welder ,
You are in good company here, many of us have been there before and won't go back for anything.

Man life out side of God ain't life at all, it's simply existing in a messed up world.

As we ask of all new memers,
Please look over the Following and Familiarize yourself with them, this will help you to have a safe and joyful time here in the forum.

Again this is just forum procedure and nothing else.

1. Forum Policies and Procedures
2. Topics which May Not Be Discussed in the open forum.

If you have any questions or issues with the forum, please feel free to contact a moderator or helper and we will do what we can to help.

Again Welcome to cfs
Blessings
FCJ

I'm new to this! I thought it would be good to get connected with fellow Christians. I grew up in a Christian home but once I got older I turned my back on God and and started being the man I wanted to be. I was seeking a relationship with a girl and not God I didn't care if she was christian or not. about four months ago I had some really creepy dreams and it made me think "I need God" I started reading my Bible everyday digging deep in Gods word going to my pastor for questans I had while reading. I started thinking to myself " the time I'm looking for a relationship with some girl is just wasting my time I could be seeking a strong relationship with God". Reading the Bible is so important to me I feel more joyful and patient I haven't been using foul language anymore. Gods word really has a lot of power in it.

Hello Welder;

Thank you for joining your new friends and brothers and sisters in Christ at CFS! I was encouraged by your going to your pastor for answers or just discussing God's Word. An answer to every pastor's prayers!

I believe its important to seek God first so when He brings you and your future relationship into your lives, she also reaps the blessings from our Lord.

I also look forward to fellowship with you and everyone else.

God bless you, Welder, and your family.

It's nice to meet you, Welder.

abs2welcome.png
Congrats and welcome! :)

Back