GOD is our ROCK

godbe4me

Unavailable
Staff Member on LOA
gods-big-rock1.jpg

THE LORD IS MY ROCK!!!!

As I was meditating on this thread it happened. I had one of those That's It moments.

Before we even go through something God has the way out or through it already there for us. All we have to do is Believe and Trust and walk it out exactly as He desires.

So why do we fuss and get all worked up?
Because we are relying on ourselves and looking at it in the natural.

Friends make it easy on yourself and choose to see it as an adventure and marvel at how God does it.

Blessings

My biggest problem, is myself. When I see what Jesus wants me to see, I am calm. When I am seeking His view, I am fully aware of my limitations. I know, with all my heart it will become clear, but until then I search. I wonder if it's like loosing your car keys, you know to put them away in same spot to save you the search, but circumstances sometimes makes you focus on something else as it requires your immediate attention. Just on half of a minute could save you that search....
So by praying, first I could save myself in all situations, however it is usually right in the middle of a crises, I remember, I wonder if I asked God to prepare me for this?

My biggest problem, is myself. When I see what Jesus wants me to see, I am calm. When I am seeking His view, I am fully aware of my limitations. I know, with all my heart it will become clear, but until then I search. I wonder if it's like loosing your car keys, you know to put them away in same spot to save you the search, but circumstances sometimes makes you focus on something else as it requires your immediate attention. Just on half of a minute could save you that search....
So by praying, first I could save myself in all situations, however it is usually right in the middle of a crises, I remember, I wonder if I asked God to prepare me for this?

The biggest help is to be doubling up on the Word before we get into a situation or circumstances that require a decision to be made before we even have the chance to pray.

And as we learn to lean on Him we become more aware of His small voice that leads us even when we haven't time to pray. Or even to remember to pray every morning thanking Him for guiding us through the day, and a quick prayer asking Him to guide us through whatever may come our way at the moment we realize we need the extra wisdom. And then let His peace be your guide (Bible says umpire).

As we spend more time with Him and in His Word, we learn more how to trust Him in every situation and how to react like He would have us to. Its not always easy to train the flesh to follow His ways... But its necessary if we are to be successful/victorious or live a successful life.

Following the instructions that He gave Joshua in Joshua 1:7-9 are a huge help also. We do have to realize though that it takes time and diligence or even a consistent trying or practicing. Meaning repenting when we miss it, receiving His cleansing (1John 1:9) and keeping on moving forward in growing in Him and His ways.

As we rely on Him and set our hearts and minds to be obedient to His ways, we can rest in the knowing that as soon as we take the first step His power is right there to back us up. It comes from His spirit that dwells constantly inside of us. (Philippians 2:13). We have His strength if we keep pushing forward in His ways. :)

Blessings to you!
Will keep you in our prayers

Trust in God, and rely not on your own understanding. Any rocks that come our way, will be smashed to pieces when it catches eye of our Lord walking next to us.

In peace

Back