God Loves You Like This

Hi Pancakes
Mark 11:25
and when ye stand praying, forgive, if ye have ought against any: that your Father also which is in heaven may forgive you your trespasses.

1. being offended is holding ought against some one
2 holding on to that offense is sin

You cried out for respect. Chances are no matter how they would have treated you when you went back it would not have been good enough For -----You Still Had "Being Offended in your Heart"

See we are commanded to forgive and love. When we hold onto offenses we hinder our entire being. This will stop the flow of God into any situation. When we forgive and then love and bless even in prayer for those who offended us then God will get involved in the situation. Sometime what we feel is an offense against us really is not.

Also take note of Luke 6:36-38 and you will see that by holding unto any offense has repercussion coming back at you.
We must learn to be obedient in all things - strive to be obedient - Notice I did NOT say we must be perfect but put forth honest effort and God knowing you heart will truly know if you are serious or not.

Pancakes you mean to much to me to simply talk at ya like you might wish to hear But I will talk at you with what I had to hear and learn from God the Father and Creator of His system or ways.
You can do this Pancakes
Blessings
James
I'd what else I can do, I tried apologizing to the person when I felt I *wasn't * wrong to try and get ride of the offense... But they didn't treat me right.. So that by it self is like sticking your finger in a wound and twisting it..

Then I tried to ask in prayer for god to remove it...and nothing has happened..so idk what else I can do...the sight of the person makes me sick.. BC they know what they did was wrong... Yet they choose not to acknowledge it...

Hopefully, I just forget all about it.

Hello Cturtle and thanks so much for such a lovely sermon, I fully agree. There's just so many angles and dimensions to God's Love isn't there so thanks for adding to these word, I've got the feeling you could talk about God's Love all night. Seems you have a very firm grasp of who He is. And yes, I don't mind you copying and pasting! x

Ya know you are right I love God and have a passion for Him and His Word!

I apologize, for I should have asked you to preach words of wisdom from heaven to people who are recovering from co-dependance, abuse or people pleasing. So I would enjoy hearing from your wisdom if you please sir.

God bless and thank you!

Ya know you are right I love God and have a passion for Him and His Word!

I apologize, for I should have asked you to preach words of wisdom from heaven to people who are recovering from co-dependance, abuse or people pleasing. So I would enjoy hearing from your wisdom if you please sir.

God bless and thank you!

Hello Cturtle and that sounds like a great challenge, I accept. I'll post a wee message on the General Discussions just briefly and if you'd let me know what you think, then that would be great x

Back