God Made 2 Genders; Facebook Made 56

I say get rid of them and put "male" or "female." If you don't know what you are, you need to go to biology class and learn the parts of each gender.

I was thinking about this and so far I've come up with; [and I pray that] people stop being what they want to be and to start being what God wants them to be. After thinking about it, I don't really know if there is anymore to say. I agree though, it should be male, female or not telling.

Absolutely ridiculous, Facebook is overrated. For the most part, people post too much crap that is unnecessary or worthless information(at-least from what I have seen).

IF I may add, I think that OBVIOUSLY by Facebook allowing people to "choose" what gender they are, Facebook is enabling in a sense that it is "okay" to be of "any" gender that is besides MALE or FEMALE.

I understand if a person is born with two different sexes, however I have not researched if that specific type of person can remove one of the physical features that defines a gender and how all of that works. I think that a lot of people in general are becoming too comfortable with same-sex marriage,transvestites etc. and that is how some people can be easily "corrupted" into believing that these things are "normal" and "okay" when they are not properly equipped with knowledge to know what is right and wrong.

It is a very sad yet true reality that this type of lifestyle is becoming more and more popular among the people in not only our nation but worldwide.

SO with that being said, WHAT can we do to help others recognize that this "lifestyle" is not "cool" or "good" in any way?

Also, don't judge me for speaking the truth. I have myself been on the other end of the spectrum. In simple terms, I am a women and I have been with another women, in the past that is, of course.

One of the things which has helped aid the "homo-age movements" in America is the false Christianity that has been spreading since the 1960's which has one theme...."Jesus is a nice guy who'll never send people to hell.".

I once thought this way! I think now that it is VERY sad when people BELIEVE this, as I once did. I would LITERALLY be sinning and saying "Jesus forgive me for doing this" as I proceeded my sinful act. This is one of the MANY reasons why I got into Islam ( Thanks be to God I never converted).

Back