God`s Purpose Must Stand

Rd. DEUTERONOMY 28:1-14
RHEMA
The word of God says to me that my latter day shall be greater than my former. One truth about God is that he does not wait for any man to get ready. You wait on God with specific desires in your heart. God first of all look at our heart condition, before coming into situation. Always remember that 2013, is a year of prophetic appointment and fulfillment. Papa Morris Carrillo declares it, a year of prophetic purpose,” In 2013, God is not going to tolerate your excuses. Jesus says, “When l return, shall I still find faith on earth? God is interested to make a destiny out of you if only you can be in obedience. So, you must not be too big to surrender and submit all your life situation to Him.
Listen, it’s not about what happened yesterday, it’s about who you are now. As a pastor, l will be accountable to God on how l discharge my responsibilities on earth. The anointing you talk about will destroy you but the anointing you respect will bless you. 2013 calls, for discipline, commitment, dedication and blessings. Every promise of God is a prophetic appointment; when God makes promise to you, He has made an appointment.
For instance, the bible says, “But now thus saith the LORD that created thee, O Jacob, and he that formed thee, O Israel, fear not: for l have redeemed thee, l have called thee by thy name ; thou art mine” (Isaiah 43:1). The word ‘thou art mine’ means that you are God’s property.
If you are God’s property, what is the devil doing around you? In 2012, l don’t want you to fear anything; no matter what comes your way, don’t be terrified for God is with you. Hear him, “when thou passes’ through the waters, I will be with thee; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shall not be burned; neither shall the flame kindle upon thee (Isaiah 43:2).

PS: I wouldn't want to read specifics into the Word of God that it doesn't actually mention...

God indeed knows what will happen in 2013; I don't...

STORM DOES NOT LAST FOR EVER !!!! Remember, no storm lasts forever. Hold on! Be brave! Have faith! Every storm is temporary & we're never alone

<url snipped - not a working url>

Last edited by a moderator:
Be kind to people. Kindness gives birth to kindness. Every form of kindness we show to people is a seed and every seed have the potential to grow and produce an harvest. One thing about the harvest is that it is always much more than the seed we sow May God help us all to sow seeds of kindness, love and blessing to those we come in contact with daily in Jesus name. be glad.jpg

Don't worry or panic just because people are laughing at you because of late marriage. It is better for people to laugh at you for getting married late than for you to find it difficult to laugh after you are married.
It is indeed true that he who laughs last laughs best. When you rush into marriage because people laugh at you, you may become a victim of negative human opinion
What matters most is your joy. People may laugh at you but the moment your own laughter begins, they will begin to regret. Do not allow your marriage to be built on the bedrock of human opinions and wicked criticism. I pray for you today that as you seek God's face in marriage, He will help you locate the person He ordained for you to fulfill His purposes in every area of your life in Jesus mighty name. To conti visit:www.divinetruthministries.org

Attachments

• Bless the Lord your God.jpg
    Bless the Lord your God.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 0
Back