God showed me I was on broad road that leads to hell

God showed me, I was on broad road that leads to hell
in 1985 one night as I laid in bed, eyes closed, just about to fall asleep, I was suddenly, literally, frozen in fear. I tried to move my body but I could not move anything. I then tried to move one of my fingers but I could not move that either. I was paralysed with fear. I continued trying to move but it was futile. My body wouldn’t respond to any commands my brain gave. I could hear a whirlwind. It was a terrifying sound, in the darkness. God’s wrath was on me. Next thing I knew I was no longer in bed. I was cast out of my body into outer darkness, a black darkness. I knew I was there for a reason, I was going to hell, and I was on my own. And I knew there was something on its way to me, each time it got closer to me, and I became more terrified each time. As it came really close I knew who it was, it was the devil horror overwhelmed me. Terror took a hold of me, I was shaking and trembling in fear, the intensity of the fear I felt so intense I fainted. I never knew I was in darkness on till God showed me.

2 Corinthians 5:17 Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation. The old has passed away; behold, the new has come.

God showed me, I was on broad road that leads to hell
in 1985 one night as I laid in bed, eyes closed, just about to fall asleep, I was suddenly, literally, frozen in fear. I tried to move my body but I could not move anything. I then tried to move one of my fingers but I could not move that either. I was paralysed with fear. I continued trying to move but it was futile. My body wouldn’t respond to any commands my brain gave. I could hear a whirlwind. It was a terrifying sound, in the darkness. God’s wrath was on me. Next thing I knew I was no longer in bed. I was cast out of my body into outer darkness, a black darkness. I knew I was there for a reason, I was going to hell, and I was on my own. And I knew there was something on its way to me, each time it got closer to me, and I became more terrified each time. As it came really close I knew who it was, it was the devil horror overwhelmed me. Terror took a hold of me, I was shaking and trembling in fear, the intensity of the fear I felt so intense I fainted. I never knew I was in darkness on till God showed me.

2 Corinthians 5:17 Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation. The old has passed away; behold, the new has come.

I bet you wont have to be shown this twice now will you ?LOL
God Bless you and lets see what you can do with this revelation.
Jim

Back