God Tales, An Anthology (new eBook)

I don't know if this is the correct place to write this announcement, but here goes; I just finished writing my eBook "God Tales, An Anthology" it is a book on creative writing, poetry, and insights from both Jewish and Christian perspectives. It has been a 7 year endeavor, and I have uploaded it to the Amazon/Kindle site.

There are about 20 short stories that bring Biblical characters and non-Biblical characters to life and their relationships with God. If you are interested in supporting my writing ministry, here is the link to get the eBook;

J. Ben Avraham

MODERATOR'S WARNING
The link in this post goes to a website which sells goods or services or solicits donations. Members are advised to be wary of ANY such donation requests or sales and to research the group or individual making the request or sales and to PRAY before sending ANY donation or before purchasing any goods or services.

I wish ebooks would also publish as regular books because its actually harder to share an ebook with children than a hard copy book.

Not everyone has access to amazon store or kindle. I say this as a librarian.

Unfortunately, publishers want too much from authors to "paper" publish their books, in the end, it isn't really about the author, it's about the publishers who want to make money FROM authors. So, an eBook is better than NO book at all.

Ben is this the book?
I don't know if I can get it from Amazon, as I don't have an account with them. Or a Kindle. I'm sorry but I think if its really good a Christian publisher will back it and PAY YOU to have it published.

Go for the reputable Christian publishers though like Baker or Bethany House or Zondervan or Thomas Nelson. Unfortunately there are few Christian publishers that are more vanity publishers and ask the authors to put up money.

If you want to go indie then I think its good to have paper copy in print. They might do print on demand. But if its picked up by a bigger publisher you will get more distribution and reach who you want to reach.

It's like churches. It's no good expecting children to just turn up to church if no safe transport is provided for them.

I do have it on paper, It's black and white though, the original eBook has color pics. Send me your email address and I can send you a copy of the eBook,

Back