God warns of end of evil

smellycat

Account Closed
God warns of end of evil

God warns all his seeds ,i will wipe out the enemy in every country,repent to your saviour,change your ways or i will send you to hell.reports say God is not joking.:amen:

reports are people from the west think they are good and saved,reports from God says if they do not believe in his son and repent they will die like satans own.God says enough is enough.

reports are people from the west think they are good and saved,reports from God says if they do not believe in his son and repent they will die like satans own.God says enough is enough.

He He HE !:D Now you sound like a Islam...

I only hear that from them.....LOL:D

:read-bible:
truth is in the bible.if you want to live do what God says,even jesus tells you this.

YES! i agree However for many, the only way not to commit some particular sin has to be through the Holy Spirit, through HIs strength ,,,,,,,,,,,not ours.......... He is called the Helper and that is one of His missions...

Without the Holy Ghost as some say WE CANNOT LIVE THE CHRISTIAN LIFE... No matter how much we read, or pray or repent ect....

1. Matthew 3:11
    I indeed baptize you in (with) water because of repentance [that is, because of your changing your minds for the better, heartily amending your ways, with abhorrence of your past sins]. But He Who is coming after me is mightier than I, Whose sandals I am not worthy or fit to take off or carry; He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and with fire.
    Matthew 3:10-12 (in Context) Matthew 3 (Whole Chapter)
  1. James 4:6
    But He gives us more and more grace ( power of the Holy Spirit, to meet this evil tendency and all others fully). That is why He says, God sets Himself against the proud and haughty, but gives grace [continually] to the lowly (those who are humble enough to receive it).
    James 4:5-7 (in Context) James 4 (Whole Chapter)
  2. 2 Thessalonians 2:13
    But we, brethren beloved by the Lord, ought and are obligated [as those who are in debt] to give thanks always to God for you, because God chose you from the beginning as His firstfruits (first converts) for salvation through the sanctifying work of the [Holy] Spirit and [your] belief in (adherence to, trust in, and reliance on) the Truth.
    2 Thessalonians 2:12-14 (in Context) 2 Thessalonians 2 (Whole Chapter)

Back