God With Us

Dusty

Inactive
God With Us

Yes , God is with us even in our darkest hour . Remember the promise Matthew 1: 23 The virgin will be pregnant . She will have a son, and they will name Him " Emmanuel " which means God with us .

The name Immanuel appeared two thousand years ago and the same Hebrew name appears today in the same form .

" Immanu" - means " with us"

" El " refers to " Elohim" or God .

Notice this is not an " above us God " or "somewhere God'" or " distant God " ( referring to that song " God is watching from a distance " )

But He is our God who came as the " With us God" . Wow, God is with us . Do you really grasp the consept?

God is not a " God with the rich " or God with the religious .

But " God is wih us " All of us , Canadians , Americans , Germans , Russians , etc. - every walk of life , taxi drivers , truck drivers, nurses , doctors and thelist goes on .

Grasp the scripture:

" GOD IS WITH US " You will never be alone .

Isaiah 7:14

14 Therefore the Lord himself will give you a sign: The virgin will be with child and will give birth to a son, and will call him Immanuel.

Yes , God is with us even in our darkest hour .

And when we realize that and trust Him, He turns the darkness into light because He IS the Light! Where He is darkness can't stay. Light always overcomes the darkness, not the other way around

John 8:12

The Validity of Jesus' Testimony

12When Jesus spoke again to the people, he said, "I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life."

When He was here He was the Light of the world and now that He is gone WE are the light to this dark world. So shine for Jesus!

John 9:5As long as I am in the world, I am the light of the world

Matthew 5:14Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid. 15Neither do men light a candle, and put it under a bushel, but on a candlestick; and it giveth light unto all that are in the house 16 Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.

When He was here He was the Light of the world and now that He is gone WE are the light to this dark world. So shine for Jesus!

John 9:5As long as I am in the world, I am the light of the world

Matthew 5:14Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid. 15Neither do men light a candle, and put it under a bushel, but on a candlestick; and it giveth light unto all that are in the house 16 Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.

Amen GodSpeaks . John 1:9
The true light that gives light to every man was coming into the world.

John 12:46
I have come into the world as a light, so that no one who believes in me should stay in darkness

Back