God works through us

Ephesians 3:20
Now to Him (God)(Romans 16:25-27) who is able to do exceeding abundantly above (1 Corinthians 2:9-10a, 12) all we ask or think, according (Colossians 1:29) to the power (1 Jn 4:4) that works in us (John 14:10, 12)

Romans 16: 25-27
Now to Him who is able to establish you according to My Gospel and the preaching of Jesus Christ (Lk 4:18-19), according to the revelation of the mystery (Dt 29:29) which was kept secret since the world began but now has been made manifest (Lk 8:10) and by the prophetic Scriptures (Hebrews 1:1-2) has been made known to all nations (natonalities) according to the commandment of the everlasting God, for obedience (Ro. 1:5) to the faith ~ to God (Jude 25) alone wise, be glory through Jesus Christ forever Amen.

1 Corinthians 2:9-10a, 12
But as it is written: eye has not seen, nor ear heard, nor entered into the heart of man the things which God has prepared for those who Love Him (Is 64:4) But God has revealed them to us through His Spirit. 12) now we have received not the spirit of the world But the Spirit (Ro 8:15) who is from God that we might know the things that have been freely given to us By God.

Colossians 1:29
To this end I also labor, striving according to His working which works in me mightily.

John 14:10, 12-13
Do you not believe that I am in the Father and the Father in me? (Yes i do) The Words that I speak to you I do not speak on My own authority: but the Father who dwells in Me does the works 12) Most assuredly, I say to you, he who believes in Me, the works that I do he will do also; and greater works than these he will do because I go to My Father And whatever you ask in My name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son.

John 15:4
Abide in Me and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself unless it abides in the vine neither can you unless you abide in Me.

Luke 10:19
Behold (look, pay attention), I give you the authority to trample on serpents and scorpians and over all the power of the enemy and nothing by any means will hurt you.

Blessings of grace and peace be yours in abundance

Just some more goodies.

Php 2:13.. for it is God who works in you, both to will and to work for his good pleasure.

Joh 5:30.. "I can do nothing on my own. As I hear, I judge, and my judgment is just, because I seek not my own will but the will of him who sent me.

Joh 14:10.. Do you not believe that I am in the Father and the Father is in me? The words that I say to you I do not speak on my own authority, but the Father who dwells in me does his works.

1Co 15:10.. But by the grace of God I am what I am, and his grace toward me was not in vain. On the contrary, I worked harder than any of them, though it was not I, but the grace of God that is with me.

2Co 4:6.. For God, who commanded the light to shine out of darkness, hath shined in our hearts, to give the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ.
2Co 4:7.. But we have this treasure in earthen vessels, that the excellency of the power may be of God, and not of us.

Amen @Cturtle
Now then God truly does work through us and this is awesome.
Now then how about things like
Who a actually will be used by God and can we miss out on this?

Blessings ; )
FCJ

Amen @Cturtle
Now then God truly does work through us and this is awesome.
Now then how about things like
Who a actually will be used by God and can we miss out on this?

Blessings ; )
FCJ

Just like in the parable of the king who made a marriage for his son (Matthew 22:2) one has to show up, and be willing to be used...saying sir, yes sir..I'll obey all your asking. Otherwise as stated in that parable...God will and can get someone else.

Blessings

Back